Is anyone using a Winter mod for patch 1.21.x?

scorpia14

It's probably not going to happen unless they partner with another mod creator which can create a new winter mod suitable for MP.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 2 weeks later...

It would be shame if you don't get the mod working for the latest version of the game. But the best thing would be to just make the mod default for everyone since it's winter time.

I disagree. Last year there was a Winter Mod, a lot of people used it, but it was optional. I tried it, didn't convince me, so i disabled it and kept driving as usual. And the reason of "winter time"... Winter is not the same in Scandinavia than in Italy or France, so the mod should take that into account? If you remember last year's, activating the mod meant driving always on snowy roads, maybe that's how winter is in Oslo, but certainly not in Torino or Lyon.

So, I'd agree to have a mod that changes appearance to look more "winterish", and even better if it changed some of the physics too, but always as an option that any player can deactivate if they don't want it, just like last year's winter mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived