Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Budget Steering Wheel for ETS2?

amaan145

Hello all,

Playing with a keyboard is fun and all but playing with a steering wheel would increase the realism of Euro Truck Simulator. Do you know of any sub 70 pound wheels which are worth it? I know its a tight price range but lets we what we can come up with. Thanks.

My advice: save up for G27 never buy something expensive off eBay because you don't get any warranty to send it back also some private sellers don't accept refunds. If you do want to look on ebay look for the reviews of the seller first then make sure it says returns accepted also make sure the person you are buying from isn't from abroad out of the UK because 1. They are hard to ship back 2 . They have a long journey and may get damaged 3. They cost a lot for postage on packaging Personally I'd never buy something like that of eBay. Look on Argos, curry's, ebuyer

My advice: save up for G27 never buy something expensive off eBay because you don't get any warranty to send it back also some private sellers don't accept refunds. If you do want to look on ebay look for the reviews of the seller first then make sure it says returns accepted also make sure the person you are buying from isn't from abroad out of the UK because 1. They are hard to ship back 2 . They have a long journey and may get damaged 3. They cost a lot for postage on packaging Personally I'd never buy something like that of eBay. Look on Argos, curry's, ebuyer

Or Amazon.com if possible.  Local B&M stores too would be even better.

signature.png

I never buy stuff off amazon or eBay unless they have

1. Warranty

2. Returns accepted

3. The product I am buying is from the UK

4. Free postage and packaging

5. Good seller ratings

• 2 weeks later...

Archived