Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

V1-V2-Rotate!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes..i mean would u rather take a Renault 480hp and pull a 28t trailer or take a Volvo 750hp and pull a 28t trailer?

you see the difference?

I'd take the Volvo, but not because of the horsepower. I'm that kind of guy who likes to play the game as realistic as possible, so I'd take a truck between 440-510 HP.

To answer your question:

Horsepower-wise: the Renault

Overall (looks etc.)-wise: the Volvo.

You using the 750hp?

yep 

I'd take the Volvo, but not because of the horsepower. I'm that kind of guy who likes to play the game as realistic as possible, so I'd take a truck between 440-510 HP.

To answer your question:

Horsepower-wise: the Renault

Overall (looks etc.)-wise: the Volvo.

i always use the 700hp or 750hp 

truck: vovlo as said before 

4723365374.pngzTqMv6G.jpg?1

3 Favourite trucks

Mercedes MP IV

6x2 Midi-lift

750HP Engine

Mercedes MP IV Transmission

Buy the truck in Single player then play in Multiplayer

DAF Euro 6

6x2 Midi-lift

750HP Engine

Iveco Stralis

6x2 Midi-lift

750HP Engine

KGMKMSIG.png

this  might sound strange  but  i like trucks  but because  i live  in Australia   i see  lots of  kenworth trucks  but   i still like Europe trucks  but  just im  more into kenworth  so that why i knew that  scs will make a another game like  America truck simulator  but what  im hoping is that the map will be bit bigger than euro truck simulator  and  have  lots of texture  in it  in ets2 there  like grass  simple  thing that we  know of but  i  would like to see hd  and other things  instead of  grass trees   there still good but  not enough realistic  but  i still love the game  i wont  judge  on it   the community  and the  developers  have done really  good  job well done guys  and girls  

76561198098873827.png

Archived