Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is there a special way to convoy with friends?

The_Atm

So my friend and I enjoy trucking together in the online but we both have issues finding loads to the same city from the same city. We'll be in Paris and our only availble loads are to Paris, than I'll have something close by like 5 hours away and he'll have stuff to Germany and GB. Is there a special way to get loads together to the same city or is it just luck?

So my friend and I enjoy trucking together in the online but we both have issues finding loads to the same city from the same city. We'll be in Paris and our only availble loads are to Paris, than I'll have something close by like 5 hours away and he'll have stuff to Germany and GB. Is there a special way to get loads together to the same city or is it just luck?

hey if u read this http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/19989-wip-jobsync-tool-synchronize-your-jobs-with-your-friends/

there is a tool coming out soon for what u are looking for but until then you might just have to keep sleeping or something to get the same load as what i am currently doing.............

just read through  it 

4723365374.pngzTqMv6G.jpg?1

The solution is simple! Just drive alone! 

1493.gif

If you and your friend are around the same level, you probarly have some loads that goes to the same place (Or something close)

You can also use the method with the singplayer. (teleporting around)

The third option is to use the unofficial tools for this, you can either use the one that synchronizes your jobs or the one that is coming out soon where you can chose where you want your load to go. It's up to you

I am sure this wont be a issue at all when the new tool comes out! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived