Perfect place for convoys in Mannheim

Iveronline

yea as we all know the  game was a  mod right  so basically the scs didn't  really  know  if they wanted  to make  mp with  the game so that why they made the mod and  now all the roads  are  some times hard or  easy    in the scania dlc map on some roads  can be very hard to see  due to the trees  in the way so to  know if some one is  there  press tab or honks  or beacons  on something to  alarm them 

76561198098873827.png

I wish there was a easy solution on this lagg thing... For example, Planetside 2. Planetside is a FPS game with three different teams fighting against eachother. They have massive servers with 2000+ players, and these fights tend to happen around the big stations. And there are tons of people gathering in a small area fighting, but there is strangely enough almost no lagg. Can ETSMP learn anything from this? Or is the only solution bigger servers?

Just curious...

They have massive servers with 2000+ players, and these fights tend to happen around the big stations. And there are tonns of people gathering in a small area fighitng, but there is strangely enough almost no lagg. 

ETS2 wasn't designed to have many trucks on screen at once. And the models are very detailed and use a lot of RAM or VRAM (Not quite sure which one :P)

bN1fe9S.png

Most large convoys and meetups happen there nowadays, insane lag and laughs guaranteed. This is my video of the 1st truckfest with it in full use  :P

Wow, that must have been quite challenging to organize... Looks like there weren't too many trolls either :D

ETS2 wasn't designed to have many trucks on screen at once. And the models are very detailed and use a lot of RAM or VRAM (Not quite sure which one :P)

That does make a lot of sense. I guess we will just have to live with it as best as we can... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived