Allow Mod - Or introduce no damage.

tomwilson

Suggestion Name: No Damage Script / Allow Mod 

Suggestion Description: On Euro Truck Simulator 2 Single Player, i have a mod called no damage so i get no damage from AI cars hitting me and me crashing, i think ti should be introduced into ETS2MP so if you have a collision with another truck or if someone lags or because theres tons of trolls they like to ram you and you get damage and struggle to fix it, you may say download a profile from the web, however it is not fun, I have a legit profile witch i have done well on and should use. 
Any example images: N/A
Why should it be added?: Read Description, 

Hope this will be considered 

Thomas

A big no from me, apart from the fact that mods won't be added: this will encourage players to ram each other and block, it won't give them any damage.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

If you have a legit profile stay away from crowded areas

BIG NO, If There isn't any damage then there's no point of having a truck too, Also no use of Repair stations in ets2 then also

Your problem is lack of money i believe and you want to get no damage due to trolls on the road

If you have lack of money, Cheat engine it or Use ETS2 Editor to get money

Or Stay away from crowdy areas to be damage free, Disabling no damage due to having no money in one's account doesn't sound LEGIT

If you still crash after 2 in game, time for another game ;)

Note: I crash (a lot), but it's usually hilariously stupid from exhaustion (days end). I've never crashed into another truck however.

The answers no from be too, crashing and not getting damage is not realistic. If that's how you want to play then so be it but I love the Yolo ai's... And the damage they cause hehe makes awesome videos

http://plays.tv/video/55ca72aa306ec356fd/ai-yolo-ets2

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

If you are a defensive driver, you will most of the time manage to avoid trolls and rammers from damaging your truck. Of course there will be exceptions, but I usually manage to complete my jobs with no damage, even when the route takes me through Rotterdam, Europort, Amsterdam, and other highly populated areas. It's all about reading the traffic, and predict what they will do. So, I'm also against applying a no damage mod, as that will make people even more careless. 

• Upvote 2

I understand your perspective, but there's already enough rammers. Implementing a no damage mod would just encourage more players to ram others. Also, if you can go trough highly populated areas without taking damage, what would you need the mod for? It would take away the realism to a certain extend if your truck couldn't take any damage. So it's a no from me.

No damage? hahaha they will play bumper cars "trucks* all to funny ramming some one off the road after he has travelled 1000 miles i am sure he wont be upset (In the real world) it would make it so stupid -100

• Upvote 1

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I am against the no Damage mods and money mods also but mods i personally would allow is trailer skins and some trailers but no building infastructure mods just truck and trailer and yes this doesn mean no busses or engine mods. but for trailers for people that like over size loads and wide loads would be a no but if there is a mod of a 2 trailer that is working corectly yes this means tandem trailers then as long as they work properly i would be fine but as it is no damage or money mods.

76561198049616828.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.