Server is "full"

BigDave1985

Well, to be fair, before when the server was full (some months/weeks ago) it usually displayed it as full as well. I used the /players command often when driving, and at peak times it usually always said 2300/2300 or 2299/2300 or similar. That time it was very accurate. Don't know what has changed since then, but now it rarely shows that it is 100% full. 

I'd server is full it's full nothing can be done about it except increase server spaces wich is unlikely because they reduced the server spaces for a reason

The API can never be accurate enough to show you the exact number of players on a server joining/leaving as they join/leave faster than the api can update itself and give it to you via a command in chat.Henceforth, It isn't a Bug but a common issue the api faces and inorder to fix this/get this working MP team/Web Developers needs to have a go through all of the API code which is time consuming i believe and for the exact report on how to fix this, or TuxyQ or Krashnz can you give you the best answer!

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived