How to install a map mod?

-Dan-

Question

It`s bugging me out,I cant install any map mod,whenever I try to start a game it crashes..I tried to only create a profile and when it tells me to select a head city,I ctrl alt del and kill the game,then rejoin,try to activate the map in mod manager but game just crashes

I am trying to install RusMap 1.5

Help me please,I tried to search for a topic but didnt find any

19 answers to this question

It`s bugging me out,I cant install any map mod,whenever I try to start a game it crashes..I tried to only create a profile and when it tells me to select a head city,I ctrl alt del and kill the game,then rejoin,try to activate the map in mod manager but game just crashes

I am trying to install RusMap 1.5

Help me please,I tried to search for a topic but didnt find any

why do you ctrl alt del and kill the game ? if you are doing this in singleplayer after home city you can begin your journey , no need to ctrl alt del the game 

unless you wanna try it with multiplayer but that will not work ;)

once you have done the following 

it should be fine 

1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod

But the game still crashes

why do you ctrl alt del and kill the game ? if you are doing this in singleplayer after home city you can begin your journey , no need to ctrl alt del the game 

unless you wanna try it with multiplayer but that will not work ;)

I was killing it before choosing a headquarter because I tought that by choosing a head city from base map,I would get spawned in mid air on the mod map

ahh okay there are more map mods on that forum 

i'm sure you will find something 

for the last do you have any questions ?

if not then i can move this thread to solved 

Well,I guess this is it

But,when I use a map mod,and I am already somewhere spawned with my truck on the base map,wont I just spawn in middle of nowhere on the map mod? or just crash?