Achievement

Stopanac

Question

Hey

I need the achievement, where you have to complete a job, where the distance is over 2200 km and the price over 130000€.

I have been searching for a job with these things, for over a month. Just can't find it. The distance with the ferry doesn't count, right?

Will it work, when playing with ProMods, or something? Has some of you guys completed it?  :huh:

12 answers to this question

Yep, you really have to drive the distance; It won't work unless the towns are on 2200+ km away because (AFAIK) its intentionally made in such way, so "players won't circle on roundabout for hours"

Another thing that You're required is maxed out Long Distance skill points thingy; about finding a job, resetting your economy may help you

Ferries count for that achievment as it says "total distance above 2200km". The only Routes i can think of, are Cardiff/Swansea to Debrecen/Szeged.

I made it with a cargo from Swansea to Debrecen.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Hey

I need the achievement, where you have to complete a job, where the distance is over 2200 km and the price over 130000€.

I have been searching for a job with these things, for over a month. Just can't find it. The distance with the ferry doesn't count, right?

Will it work, when playing with ProMods, or something? Has some of you guys completed it?  :huh:

Do you have this and this?

I did it after 15 minutes of resetting economy with scandinavia and going east.

Job must be set up by the game as 2200+km and price over 130.000$. Ferry counts but it`s usually 50km, game won`t setup a route for that achievemnt with 500km of ferry =P. I think that if you get one with 135.000$ but less km and you do the extra km it doesn`t count to the achievement.

With Promods I haven`t tried it, just normal game.