Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Where do people drive the most?

Desyr

Red Line: I drive there a lot.

Yellow Line: a bit less then red line.

Green Line: I need to plan my road to go there or I just dont like Cities or there is just not as many opportunities to go there as i would like to.

White line: Meh, I am more likely to drive 200km to get trailer with destination somewhere in Red or Yellow area than going to white area.

HELL NO!!!: I never liked England, I like Scotland and Ireland but England is just no.

2r40t3d.jpg

a0ggsp.jpg

The blue is where I stick to. 

c2a7c2780ea19c69b47e5b316283c104.png

I'll occasionally go to Scandinavia too but I prefer the blue routes

^^

pretty much the same as me

But why, isn't it very boring driving 250km with a load, and most of the places are just full of rammers and lag anyways? Or do you seek the mess? o.O

People tend to focus around Vanilla area (you know, no DLC map expansions - becuz some don't wanna pay for it!) , and the most sparse zone is Going East DLC. Yet imho Poland has the most enjoyable roads, it doesn't get the traffic it deserves :(

When a new map DLC gets released, for few weeks that area becomes as dense as Germany (even more) then turns back to normal.

From the most dense to sparse:

-Rotterdam

-Northwest Europe and Germany

-Scandinavia DLC

-Rest of vanilla map

-Going East DLC

Well, i usually just drive where the load takes me. But i must admit i like driving around populated areas. Before i used to drive alot from poland and up to england and back, but now i find myself driving from Scandinavia down to amsterdam and back. 

This is because i always took the long loads before, but now i take the more shorter ones. And yeah, i really don't like driving in England, and I think you know why ;)

Scandinavia, Thats for sure :), Best and nicest place to drive, i haven't meet any rammer yet, this is my 3rd week driving in scandinavia, with no problems :). Its also a bit harder to get a trailer etc you'll understand what i mean if your driving there, Its also nicer textures on the roads etc..

Employed in: Viva Trucking (VTC)

where the jobs take me :)

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA                                                                                                                        

• 2 weeks later...

Archived