Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2MP Staff Convoy

AbbieGator

logohd.png

Hello ETS2MP!
We are having a staff convoy on October 18 at 6PM (GMT). This will be streamed at: http://www.twitch.tv/ETS2MP_TV.

The convoy will be held on EU3 however you need to be quick joining as there are only 100 slots available. Users may have to be removed to allow staff to join.

I hope you will watch the stream!

Thanks,

ETS2MP Team

UPDATE:

Starting place will be in Frederikshavn, with a small break in Kiel for those who don't have the Scandinavia DLC.

• Upvote 15

The convoy will be held on EU3 however you need to be quick joining as there are only 100 slots available. Users may have to be removed to allow staff to join.

Really? that seems a little unfair. Does this mean we can request people be kicked from EU1 to make space for advertised major events? :P

• Upvote 1

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Really? that seems a little unfair. Does this mean we can request people be kicked from EU1 to make space for advertised major events? :P

The event was supposed to be a staff only event that was streamed to the community channel. Since I'm not organising this, I was told that it was being made public for this one event only but since it was supposed to be staff only, we want our staff to be able to relax and get a guaranteed spot.