Ping Spiking

Inthernet

I've been experiencing the same problem. Yesterday was fine, no problems at all. Today I've been kicked for a ping of 1400ms twice in less then 10 minutes.

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

Same deal on my end. Getting kicked due to high ping all the time thanks to these spikes. It's getting really annoying.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

ya is laging as hell i think is just ddos

If it was a DDOS you would either not notice it(it would be mitigated) or you wouldn't be able to connect at all. There's rarely anything in between.

in general having weird ping figures. my normal regular ping in game is around 24 ms. Now sometimes when I look it just seems to bounce around between 24 and 170 ms ping for no apparent reason. This even seems to happen with no other traffic about (or at least not visible in the player panel).

My connection is 120MB/s down and 12 MB/s up with a tested ping to a server in my country of about 16ms.

edit 21-12-2014:

Today experienced weird apparent lag spikes on EU2 as well! No other trucks near, just cruising around and getting kicked because of high ping! With recorded spikes up to 4 seconds  :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.