Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Logitech G27 Setting Up Issues

KGT l xTH3xMoDsZx l UK

Hi there,

I recently got myself an Logitech G27 and I've had a few issues with the force feedback and the wheel centering. It really gets almost impossible to turn the wheel and I've tweaked it in the Logitech Profiler, but it's really hard to get it perfect. Majority of the time it's really unrealistic, with almost no 'real' feel to it at all.

If someone could give me a setting file to add and replace mine, that would be fantastic, unless otherwise...

Many thanks,
Alex

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

Download FFB plugin: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=49772

Here's my Real_G27_FFB.ini:

[ffb]# total force coefsteering_force=85# speed of return to centersteering_speed=250# base stiftnesssteering_stift_base=505# additional stiftness coef (depends of speed^2, grows to max at 88 km/h)steering_stift_speed=300# workzone (in points of steering wheel)steering_workzone=3200# engine vibrationvibration_force_engine=100# overloaded engine vibrationvibration_force_overload=150[LEDS]# mods available:# 0 - LEDs off (for using with other LEDs plugins, fanaleds forr ex)# 1 - time to next rest stop# 2 - brakes temperature# 3 - RPM# 4 - fuel amount# 5 - fuel average consumption# 6 - time left for delivery in time# 7 - cargo wearmode=0# button number to switch modes in cycleleds_mode_switch_button_number=3# mode 1 settings# time to rest stop when 1st green led lights is rest_total * map_scale# map_scale is 19 in default, 3 in citiesrest_total=12# mode 2 settings# max brakes temperature (all leds lights), higher - all leds blink# max brakes temperature depends of physics.sii paramsbrake_temp_max=199# mode 3 settings# RPM gauge# first green led turns on on rpm_min# flashing red led turns on on rpm_maxrpm_min=1000rpm_max=2400# mode 4 settings# first green led lights when lower than fuel_warning (in liters)# flashing red lower than fuel_minfuel_warning=250fuel_min=50# mode 5 settings# average fuel consumption, gauge between [fuel_cons_min, fuel_cons_max]fuel_cons_min=20fuel_cons_max=50# mode 6 settings# time left to delivery time, del_time_max * map_scale# map_scale is 19 in default, 3 in citiesdel_time_max=12# mode 7 settings# cargo_wear_min (in %) when green LED turns on# cargo wear (in %) when red LEDs start to flashcargo_wear_min=1cargo_wear_max=6[WHEEL_ANGLES]# angles, degrees * 100castor_angle=250camber_angle=100kingpin_angle=775# pin shoulder length, millimetershalf_axle_length=90# value from physics.siisteer_range=35[WHEEL]overall_gain=100wheel_range=900

• 3 weeks later...

Archived