Is the #EU1 Serve rhaving probleems? The game is unplayable for me.

ROADY'O

Question

Performance right now is degraded to the point where I can't play on t#EU1. My ping is around 200 and the lag is so bad people are rear ending each other left and right. It's not just in the cities either. Anywhere there are ten or so trucks seems bad. .I've checked the performance of my internet connection and that's fine. Hope this doesn't stay this way. I don't like playing on EU 2 because of all the excessive  speeders and the other servers are empty.

18 answers to this question

Here is the speedtest result. Again, the problem arose whenever there were say 10 or so trucks all within the player list range. Had the circuit tested and tech support  said no issues. Is this enough bandwidth to play? Normally don't have issues. Started having problem after Cabin Accessories DLC release combined with high server load.

4737475122.png

When there are 20 or more other trucks passing by, then it is lagging for everyone since your computer has to load a lot of high detailed truck models which takes "a lot" of time.

My pc is for high end gaming. 4690k CPU liquid cooled up to 4.8 GHz. SSD drives in raid 0, DDR3 2133 Cas10 memory, and liquid cooled AMD R290X OC GPU. I have tweaked all my apps not to update auto, turned off unnecessary services and optimized the internet connection for gaming. So never close to full load on system. It seems to me that the lag is caused by the servers inability to send the data fast enough to keep up in heavy traffic areas during high usage.Like everyone else I have always had lag issues in areas such as Rotterdam, Amsterdam, etc but since the Cabin Accessories DLC it's quite a bit worse for everyone as I see more rear endings due to severe lag issues.The kind where you see the other players going forward then backwards like a Yo-yo. So bottom line is it more likely the server or my system?

I'm assuming it's your Internet or computer

If you are not using wired connection try using a wired one

Check speed test if speed is poor contact Internet provider

Make sure pc is up to date and make sure the fireware on router is up to date

Make sure nothing is interfering with the connection such as microwaves, phones also make sure the router isn't point to the wall or window