Multiple Reports

Edinev

7 hours ago, H4MZ4_ said:

Because IG reports are pretty much useless and ignored 85% of the time.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Most of my in-game reports are ignored and it feels like they just don't want to commit to their jobs.

If there was a complain box I would literally compain against the whole in-game staff, except KhaosHammer, CaptainKostaZ and a couple of admins who I see active and actually doing their jobs.

Edited by Tohsaka Rin

5 minutes ago, Tohsaka Rin said:

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Most of my in-game reports are ignored and it feels like they just don't want to commit to their jobs.

If there was a complain box I would literally compain against the whole in-game staff.

Preferably, in my opinion, it is better to record at this time, if true, the reports are ignored by the IGA, but they fulfill some part of its function.

I am absolutely sure that if you record it and charge it for the IGA it will be much easier when they make a decision

2 minutes ago, Dr.Black007 said:

Preferably, in my opinion, it is better to record at this time, if true, the reports are ignored by the IGA, but they fulfill some part of its function.

I am absolutely sure that if you record it and charge it for the IGA it will be much easier when they make a decision

The problem is, I don't have a PC that's good enough for recording (I'm literally playing ETS2 on 1280x720 medium details on 30FPS xD), so I can only rely on in-game reports :/ #feelsbadman

Not just me, I'm sure there are players who can't record 'cause of their trashcan PCs.

If most of the reports are being processed through forums, then I don't see the point of in-game admin position. Something has to change definetely.

Edited by Tohsaka Rin

Just now, Tohsaka Rin said:

The problem is, I don't have a PC that's good enough for recording (I'm literally playing ETS2 on 1280x720 medium details on 30FPS xD), so I can only rely on in-game reports :/ #feelsbadman

If most of the reports are being processed through forums, then I don't see the point of in-game admin position. Something has to change definetely.

Well, you're right, not all run with a high performance PC. It will be necessary to wait for actions to be taken urgently  :excl: :mellow:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tohsaka Rin said:

Not just me, I'm sure there are players who can't record 'cause of their trashcan PCs.

Ideally, if you could export the "episode" (or whatever it records for the IG reports) and attach it to a web report, that prevents the need to record at all.

The most I've seen them for is dealing with people who are in their are, which isn't something to complain about, but yeah IG reports.....

PdWO2ga.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of the time these ingame reports are indeed ignored, however, introducing this into TMP will likely cause trollers to have even more fun by just completely spamming the report system with 100+ reports a minute. I like the idea, theoratically, but I don't think it's very practical. Therefore, I'm not going to give you a +1 neither a -1 because it is a good idea, but also not at the same time. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Reports are supposed to be dealt with based on the "first in - first out" principle. The current system would not allow prioritising a certain report over any other either way.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.