ets2 mp for Mac

_the_destroyer_90

i have a pic of what it is saying

You can't point it to the mac version of the game, you will need windows steam and windows ETS2 installed in Windows steam and point to that.

correct its called bootcamp and its available free of charge from apple somewhere in the store i think or its preinstalled on the mac but i do know bootcamp is free :3 (you will need to get a clean windows iso put it on a dvd or usb and buy a key, keys you can get for cheap on g2a and or kinguin ;) )  https://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/

are you stalking me scar?

veteran3.png.00cc537938db70681c433a3de1c

78feccb3735d4d601c213217d51504ad.png In Game Status:status.png

5bdbc323038b92f79529c309a81d3847.png   ||  50b10f433129aa1b36b61c39f11c9548.png  ||  6713a22eca15b698d909cd3166af3950.png

Mac is a far distant cousin to linux, thats why WINE is so easily ported.

best thing is follow the instructions for the Linux OS above (ive not tried) and try it that way.

Best part about linux is during my tests (out of boredom) with a MP game call Drift City a few years ago is loading a copy of windows XP into a VM and finding out it whooped the installed versions butt(it played the game at higher fps and booted faster), and on a slower older HDD too...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

By having a wider OS Range might do good for some but some MAC's cannot support the graphics

It's not about the graphics, it's about doubling to development process.

As long as there is no "final release", everything needs to be patched with every update. Supporting more OS natively will result in doubling the time of releasing a new patch/version. Also, development for Apple devices isn't free.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 2 weeks later...

It is for mac is kind of hard because of the apple and its limitations :(

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hi I am a noob here ^.^

And i am a OSX Mac user

Today i did a google search  "Mac and the latest version *Current release: 0.2.0.3*"

And i got a hit (great right)

But then when i pressed download on the ETS multi player page it said -Alpha- hmmm Could this be the First OSX version on ETS??

But the Installer still has -exe- which osx cannot open.

>_<

Archived