What do you think about this overtaking?

Folriden

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it bad, to use TAB only in situations when a player does not have time to look in a mirror? Besides, mirrors distort distance in MP.

It's prefectly fine. TAB shows you exactly in numbers how far you are from the person you're overtaking as well as show if there is oncoming traffic. It's an accurate overtaking tool.

IMO He should've

• not insult you
  • slow down to let you safely overtake him
  • slow down even more when he saw the oncoming truck

now, send him a link to the rules and quote the one in the spoiler and give me a cookie  <3:

While Driving in ETS2MP, users are required to follow the European Traffic laws

btw you can find his ID @ MyDocs>ETS2MP>log>log_spawning file

I don't see anything wrong with that overtaking, either. If there is anything wrong with it, then perhaps it'd be just the fact that you didn't look at the mirror. Though that isn't always necessary and I can easily tell you did have a decent distance from him given your speed and his. So yeah, nothing really wrong there. He must be one of those kids who cannot bear being overtaken by anyone. It's like an insult to their pride. Report him for insulting.

I'm shocked by the community's standards in terms of overtaking. If you think there was nothing wrong with this overtake maneuver, you are either not in the possession of a driver's license or you just don't take this simulator serious enough.

I must say, in this situation,with bad english and without a driving license, but with a bit of experience, you really did not see another player who was being overtaken slowed down, that is why overtaker entered faster to 50 to 100m range than on 0 to 50 meter, lastly in situation like that, YOU who are overtaking, you pull yourself back, not that one who is being overtaken, so insulting in that case is acceptable, but not within a range of rules in MP

Archived