Found New Ways of Being Nice on ETS2MP!

Inthernet

You do get a lot of nice users on ETS2MP but there are also a lot of trolls and players that are  there to mess about. It is nice to see the good drivers but it is also disappointing when you find nice people and a troll comes along to ruin it all. But a massive thanks to all the nice people out there :P

AddFriend.png

I was driving around quite slowly on ETS2MP just now and found new ways of being nice in the process.  The other drivers involved were also super nice which made it all worthwhile!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38z4ps

that's my truck :P ty for hooting :* the red Volvo

sorry for double post it is because the quote did not work using Edge web browser

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

• 2 weeks later...

one thing drivers should learn, is to use the chat, to say sorry, if you have a misshap.....

And thank you when that's in order.

Quite a few have gotten away from a report by me, by taking to the chat after an insident ;)

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

It´s nice to see that there are kind players in MP too. I myself have realize that the ammount of trolls in MP has slow down quite a lot (avoiding Rotterdam, Amsterdan, or similar places, obviously) and it´s glad to know lot´s of the players learn nice things from veteran drivers. However, there´s still a lot of work to do.

lkRjRkb.png

I use to drive between 9pm and 11pm CET and I rarely meet t 'bad' drivers. Sure I always remain much concentrated when being overtaken (I am always driving at 90km/h) especially by solo tractors but since I have been playing that game (last year) players are more respectful and more focused on the simulation aspects of the game. And I would like to thank all people saying 'thank you' or 'apologies' depending on the context which makes that game going in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived