Cheesy Trucking Jokes

CrimsonDrift

Who has the Cheesiest Trucking Joke?

Did you hear Peterbilt, Kenworth and Freightliner are creating a truck together? The new truck will be called "PeterWorthShakin"

Regards,

Crimson

Owner of Viper Gaming Community

Interested in joining? Go to the following link to apply: http://www.vipergamingcommunity.com

Some of these are very funny, though I suppose you folks should keep it with text jokes, only. There already is a "official" thread for funny pictures: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/7489-funny-pictures-thread/

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

A truck driver stopped at a roadside diner for lunch and ordered a cheeseburger, coffee and a slice of apple pie. As he was about to eat, three bikers walked in.

One grabbed the trucker's cheeseburger and took a huge bite from it. The second one drank the trucker's coffee, and the third wolfed down his apple pie. The truck driver didn't say a word as he paid the waitress and left.

As the waitress walked up, one of the motorcyclists growled, "He ain't much of a man, is he?"

"He's not much of a driver, either," the waitress replied. "He just backed his 18-wheeler over three motorcycles."

:lol:

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says ‘Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load.’

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window.
As if they’ve never spoken, the blonde says brightly, ‘Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!’ Shaking his head the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again. At the next light the trucker hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says, ‘Hi, my name is Kevin, it’s winter in Canada and I’m driving the SALT TRUCK!!!!!!’

ilLLUCM.png                                         

The Trucker, CruiseN, and Kravaty

The trucker would amuse himself by running over Kravaty. whenever he saw him walking down the side of the road, he would swerve to hit him, enjoying the satisfying “THUMP”, and then swerve back onto the road.

One day, as the truck driver was driving along he saw CruiseN hitchhiking. He thought he would do him a favor and pulled the truck over. He asked CruiseN, “Where are you going, man? “I’m going to the coffee house 5 miles down the road,” replied CruiseN. “No problem, man! I’ll give you a lift. Climb in the truck.”

CruiseN happily climbed into the passenger seat and the truck driver continued down the road. Suddenly the truck driver saw Kravaty walking down the road and instinctively he swerved to hit him. But then he remembered CruiseN was in the truck with him, so at the last minute he swerved back away, narrowly missing Kravaty.

However even though he was certain he missed Kravaty, he still heard the same satisfying “THUD”.

Not understanding where the noise came from he glanced in his mirrors and when he didn’t see anything, he turned to CruiseN and said, Sorry, I almost hit him.”

“I know”, replied CruiseN. “Lucky I got him with the door!” :lol::P:D:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

SPAM SPAM SPAM   SPAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcY3W5WgNUS

Blonde copper pulls over a blonde trucker for overtaking at EP, copper asks the trucker for ID, trucker pulls out her compact by mistake and hands it to the copper. Copper opens the compact, takes a look and says, I see you're a fellow officer, ta, on your way then. :huh:

Wat, Huh, XD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived