Mother of Iron Man

CrimsonDrift

So yesterday, i was just driving around on mutliplayer... hauling loads and thinking everything is well with the ETS2MP world....

Suddenly! A wild person appeared on my near players tab menu "Robert Downy Jr". i though nothing of it, either someone really likes R.D Jr, or Robert decided to play some ETS, either way i was cool with it (even though the latter would have been awesome). So I finally arrived in Poznan from Glasgow, it was a pretty lengthy drive, so i decided to take 5 and get a drink, only to come back to "Tony Stark" being in front of me. So I'm thinking "wow, pretty cool coincidence".

Feeling very refreshed and ready to hit the road again, i grabbed my trailer from FCP in Poznan and started my shorter journey over to Dresden. About half way there i start to lag a little to i checked my near players tab menu and see a big convoy heading towards me, no biggy right? It wasn't until the convoy came past me, I saw the same "Robert Downey Jr." and "Tony Stark" from earlier up front, followed by "Jarvis", "Iron Man", "Cpt. America", "Hawk Eye", "Black Widow", "Hulk" and "Thor" all in there correct colours corresponding to the Marvel Superheroes.

It was at this point I decided to get off ETS2MP for a little while as i'd been driving for a few hours now and was feeling tired, which brings me to the point of this story.... I dont know if i actually saw this or if i was just absolutely wrecked from staring at a monitor for hours on end.....

Have you gets seen the ETS2MP Avengers around? Reply and let me know.

Thanks for reading guys! XD

Regards,

Crimson

Owner of Viper Gaming Community

Interested in joining? Go to the following link to apply: http://www.vipergamingcommunity.com

well if  you feel tired  take a brake and rember and  any problems you have just report them  either  in game or  on the  web page  but if you ever feel bored because  know one want to convoy with you ect  don't stress  out  because  im always  on active every day from  8:30 am or  some times  9:00 am  it all deepens on what i  got  to do  and i don't finish  until like  1 am or 2 am at night     and im from Australia   so feel free  its mp we  should at least all have a  good time  enjoying the  game   and yes  i do drive alone as well but  if i see a  lonely user  we  do  a convoy just so he  or she feels like there actually some one  on the road pm or add me  on steam  my steam name is Simulator Experiencer  and  yes  i do play other  games   

76561198098873827.png

So yesterday, i was just driving around on mutliplayer... hauling loads and thinking everything is well with the ETS2MP world....

Suddenly! A wild person appeared on my near players tab menu "Robert Downy Jr". i though nothing of it, either someone really likes R.D Jr, or Robert decided to play some ETS, either way i was cool with it (even though the latter would have been awesome). So I finally arrived in Poznan from Glasgow, it was a pretty lengthy drive, so i decided to take 5 and get a drink, only to come back to "Tony Stark" being in front of me. So I'm thinking "wow, pretty cool coincidence".

Feeling very refreshed and ready to hit the road again, i grabbed my trailer from FCP in Poznan and started my shorter journey over to Dresden. About half way there i start to lag a little to i checked my near players tab menu and see a big convoy heading towards me, no biggy right? It wasn't until the convoy came past me, I saw the same "Robert Downey Jr." and "Tony Stark" from earlier up front, followed by "Jarvis", "Iron Man", "Cpt. America", "Hawk Eye", "Black Widow", "Hulk" and "Thor" all in there correct colours corresponding to the Marvel Superheroes.

It was at this point I decided to get off ETS2MP for a little while as i'd been driving for a few hours now and was feeling tired, which brings me to the point of this story.... I dont know if i actually saw this or if i was just absolutely wrecked from staring at a monitor for hours on end.....

Have you gets seen the ETS2MP Avengers around? Reply and let me know.

Thanks for reading guys! XD

Haha quality post mate wish id seen that lmao :D  i heard the admins have hired ultron thro........ :lol:

Noooooooooooo Waaaayyyyy!!!  :lol:

thats brilliant...

i think everyone should connect to the server with Superhero names, and colour their trucks in the proper colours too. It would be awesome!

Regards,

Crimson

Owner of Viper Gaming Community

Interested in joining? Go to the following link to apply: http://www.vipergamingcommunity.com

• 3 weeks later...

Archived