OBS ETS2 capturing

dutchnoskillz

Hey

I want to record my gameplay with OBS because nowadays i see way more idiots on the road. i had 4 crashes within a minute. i tryed some basic settings with full HD 30FPS and 60FPS. i tryed to use Custom X264 on 20 with a 10 quality balance. but i get some lags.

For now the best works on 720P 30FPS X264=20 with a 10 quality balance but im not happy with the results.

What would be the best setting for me to record 1080P without lag in video and ingame?

My hardware is

I5 4440

16GB DDR3 1333

GTX 970 EVGA ACX 2.0 

Incase if ur intrested here is my build:

Hey

I want to record my gameplay with OBS because nowadays i see way more idiots on the road. i had 4 crashes within a minute. i tryed some basic settings with full HD 30FPS and 60FPS. i tryed to use Custom X264 on 20 with a 10 quality balance. but i get some lags.

For now the best works on 720P 30FPS X264=20 with a 10 quality balance but im not happy with the results.

What would be the best setting for me to record 1080P without lag in video and ingame?

My hardware is
I5 4440
16GB DDR3 1333
GTX 970 EVGA ACX 2.0 
Incase if ur intrested here is my build:

just download fraps and once your in game press F9 and the videos will be saved in c: fraps/movies 

then just upload them to like youtube and send a report with the video ......

VERY easy to use and u can take ingame screenshots whilst its recording 

4723365374.pngzTqMv6G.jpg?1

Use Shadowplay! It's easy, lightweight and it shouldn't slow down your performance while using it.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I use OBS. It runs best when you use nvenc as encoder, since you have an nvidia card. Quality is lower than x264 but it's good enough for reports. You can also set a high bitrate without negative effects for your gameplay. If you still get crashes, go to advanced options and set Keyframe Interval to 1. Having it on 0 (automatic) made it crash for me, although that was with an earlier version.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived