What happend to trip logger?

AnotherRuben

I was in the middle of switching over Viper Haulage to triplogger from myvtc.net and then they started the update.... Im thinking of using myvtc.net again though to be honest.... I have no idea what's happened to the site

Regards,

Crimson

Owner of Viper Gaming Community

Interested in joining? Go to the following link to apply: http://www.vipergamingcommunity.com

Yes that one.

I was in the middle of switching over Viper Haulage to triplogger from myvtc.net and then they started the update.... Im thinking of using myvtc.net again though to be honest.... I have no idea what's happened to the site

we where planning the same over here. so now we need to look for something else. :(

3AUGUVF.png

WHAT IF, triplogger was bought by myvtc.net because they saw that bigger vtc's were making the switch to triplogger and so they bought them out in order to keep their site more active?????

Regards,

Crimson

Owner of Viper Gaming Community

Interested in joining? Go to the following link to apply: http://www.vipergamingcommunity.com

Just to clarify, Myles didn't buy/own the triplogger domain. Trucksim.org had never heard about triplogger. @Sysgen, like @xtremealu said you are confusing yourself with two different people.

1.jpg

Trucksim.org - A community for Truck Simulator Enthusiasts

Currently Drive for Stobart Trucking VTC

Currently Developing Project OTC

Okay I can shed some light here. due to main developer dumping the entire load of work on Aireviel, we have completely rewritten code for both the app and due to server issues with the newest website we had we have also got some different servers getting sorted along with a new website. We are wokring on getting it all released as soon as possible but still having a few difficulties and with trying to transfer all the recorded trips since we were not given all the information on where the trips were being stored. Please bear with us and we will be active again soon

76561198062472575.png

What I don't understand is why the FB page was deleted as that would have been good place to keep every one updated what is also sad is how the rug was pulled from under so meany VTC's  that had started or where moving to TL website... to me it feels it was trying to do too much too fast and losing control maybe that's why the original developer went AWOL it just got too big too fast and felt it was not his own anymore...maybe

I do hope it comes back and NV1S1ON gets involved again I been using it from day 1 and hate to see it go like this I as meany other just wanted a good easy way to track trips and to show those trips, having played so meany 100's of hours of ETS2 this was one of the few reason I even still bothered to play it at all.

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived