Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you play CS:GO?

London  Truckers.FM

^^

TBH Battlefield have been exploded with cheats. When i plaeyd before i saw a obivous cheater maybe 1/30 times, but now it's like 1/3. I get the feeling that the number of cheaters have rised drastically.

True matey ever since they did the free week on roigin games people just hack then make another account when caught by punkbuster lol

roll on 2mrw 3pm battlefront beta starts B) cant wait to get in those AT-ATs haha :D

No, I prefer CSS. 

Even then, The cheat community in CS:GO is massive. 

On a different forum I use there's as CS:GO Cheats section and it's one of the most active subforums. The game is thriving with cheaters it's just not fun to play

It's true, but CSGO devs are doing a .. goodish job of dealing out VAC's (they usually come in massive waves and with that comes the blocking of a new hack engine.. but more always come. :( ) and it really isnt fun playing with hackers, really takes the true comp, fun and just the whole point of the game away. There are good days, where you know your playing legit with everyone, and then there are those days.. :/ 

But still dosn't put me off, CS:GO is still ALOT of fun, and really feels like source with just a breath of fresh air. Even if the spray patterns and guns feel a little different, it is alot of fun.

and the CS:GO community are ok :) I just stick with www.reddit.com/r/globaloffensive 

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

^^

TBH Battlefield have been exploded with cheats. When i plaeyd before i saw a obivous cheater maybe 1/30 times, but now it's like 1/3. I get the feeling that the number of cheaters have rised drastically.

Agreed, it's one of the reasons why I quit Battlefield. It's just not fun anymore with all these cheater kiddies everywhere.

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

^ GTA 5 had a massive ban wave.

Use a trainer online and get banned within 2 hours :o

Not gonna lie, I'm against cheating but GTA V is an exception. 

Words can't describe how much I hate Rockstar because of their Shark Card Prices, It's just SOOOO STUPID 

LIke, £70 for 10M$ is just beyond ridiculous, whoever came up with that deserves a massive slap. 

Games with in app purchases give an equal equivalent currency for like £10, Rockstar just rip their fans off. So pathetic.

I don't cheat to ruin the game for others, Aimbotting, Auto-killing everyone, removing other peoples levels and items sucks, but personally I don't think cheating is bad if it doesn't interfere with other peoples gameplay. 

For example Speedhacking here, It doesn't effect me so I don't mind it, but I DON'T do it because I respect this community and it's rules, I report people who do it and I probably wouldn't do it if it was allowed just cause it defeats the objective of the game, but Rockstar? **** Them for trying to charge people £70 for 10M, That's a pure joke. They made over a billion $ Just from the games initial release on old-gen consoles, they shouldn't be charging that much, especially when money is so hard to get in game. 

back when I was making more money, I bought 10M$ for Xbox 360, When PC came out, I transferred my profile across. They didn't transfer my money, I was broke in-game and it annoyed me so much how I spent that money and they just stole it off me. Got my payback, Spawned myself 3 FULL garages of T20's and $120M, And spawned LOADS of money for other people in the game, I'll lose the money when I get unbanned but the cars will stay so I can just sell them, Plus I got the gold jet and heli.  

The game system itself sucks so bad, It's nearly impossible to heists and the system is so poorly designed, They focused too much on graphics and the logic of the game is just appauling. 

Heists take forever, if someones game crashes, or someone leaves, you get sent back to multiplayer and have to set the entire thing back up again, if someone leaves right at the end of the heist, or dies, you get sent back to multiplayer and have to do the ENTIRE process again, It's just not fun at all. 

I love the game, but it could be SOO much better if they didn't make the heist's system so logically corrupt. 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

The police mod, try mucking around with a few files you might just find the fine amounts boom yea rich (assuming the mod works like 4 does).

Sadly GTA 4 is broken for me everything I've tried it won't work anymore... I would like GTA V but the price...

For price gouging yea but once you get into the game of money it'll suck ya soul right outta ya... tsum tsum is the exact the same way...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Rockstar just rip their fans off. So pathetic.

most companies there like that now tho mate wether its rockstar,ea,ubisoft they all release half finish games then add the rest as dlc lol as for pre ordering lmao only way to vote is with your wallet matey.

i dont think consoles helped with pc gaming either most games are so dumbed down now as most people have the attention span as a gnat nowadays lol

tired of crap rubbish console ported games

most companies there like that now tho mate wether its rockstar,ea,ubisoft they all release half finish games then add the rest as dlc lol as for pre ordering lmao only way to vote is with your wallet matey.

i dont think consoles helped with pc gaming either most games are so dumbed down now as most people have the attention span as a gnat nowadays lol

tired of crap rubbish console ported games

Exactly, there are so many games I just can't play anymore cause it's just "Go there, kill X people come back" 

Games are just virtual chores now, they are hardly even fun. 

Except for ETS2, Even tho that is literally someones job you are doing, it's so fun :D

Developers are just shoddy nowadays, I remember as a kid getting PC games and toys in my cereal, Now I don't even get a finished game when I pay £40 for it

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly, there are so many games I just can't play anymore cause it's just "Go there, kill X people come back"

Games are just virtual chores now, they are hardly even fun.

Try Pokemon on the DS... I thought it wouldn't be linear after a point... ugh man was I wrong XD and getting cash is nearly impossible...

At least I have angry birds star wars for the DS XD

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived