Be glad this can't happen ingame

AbbieGator

Question

13 answers to this question

Not to sound rude or nothing but if you're dumb enough NOT to LOOK before proceeding than in one sense I have no pity. Yes the trucker deserves murder charges but if people actually did their job behind the wheel such things would be rare... seriously how could you MISS a speeding white/green truck? At night a black one ok, only if you're deaf...

• Upvote 1

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Not to sound rude or nothing but if you're dumb enough NOT to LOOK before proceeding than in one sense I have no pity. Yes the trucker deserves murder charges but if people actually did their job behind the wheel such things would be rare... seriously how could you MISS a speeding white/green truck? At night a black one ok, only if you're deaf...

It just obvious that you don't have a licence (or just arrogant, Not to sound rude or nothing)... P.S. This "Not to sound rude or nothing" means nothing in text

It's easy for any one to say they "would have done this" or "that", until they in that position. Then your in the same boat wonder how and why...

Anyway, feel what you want, it makes no difference

Cheerz

I have my G1 (Ontario Canada) I've not bothered to advance it because of where i live. Transit sucks but the drivers of personal cars suck more. Since July I've seen 25+ car accidents (fresh ones and not the "oops i hit your bumper" ones either) where i live, one involving i believe a pedestrian (single vehicle fire truck and 3 cop cars, road blocked on that side with everyone huddled around a stretcher in the middle of the road) and I've been on 2 buses involved in accidents (one with a snow plow, about 3 weeks ago) and went by one that managed to be broad sided by a cop car (cop prob lost control or got cut off).

Do i have any sympathy for those who cant be bothered to look? Nope. Their Passengers? Yes, not their fault the person driving cant look for life, unless they where distracting them,... But still the driver is to blame.

As a driver you have the sole responsibility to make sure it is safe for you to proceed. If any of those drivers that got hit by the truck survived they too could be charged with murder if they had passengers (maybe, or some driving infraction) because they failed to ensure it was safe.

I also walk a lot (try 9km min a day) outside, Drivers care about their blind spots up here just as much as those Russians in the youtube videos we all love to watch...

Judge me as you wish but if you dont look and think before you act you deserve what you get. Watch the sky view video again.

First look at the Pedestrians, While i dont support jumping the light, this is what saved one, The other noticed and reacted to survive.

First car, should of looked and noticed the truck was not slowing down. They than should of attempted to notify other drivers

Second car, Should of looked (first car was out of view) and should of had enough time to react.

Other cars would of followed suit.

On the other side (ironically both dark vehicles) the other car that cleared the intersection should of seen the truck too (maybe they did).

ONLY people who should of been injured MAYBE (if the other drivers warned instead of ignore their surroundings) are the people in the second white bus (not sure if they are or not but eh) on the right of the video. This is because the other bus was blocking their view.

Now because this didnt happen in Canada idk their laws. So you could argue its the truckers sole responsibility to stop and the drivers didnt need to look. While we all would love to trust everyone else, can we? Thats why you look. At least 1 vehicle noticed the truck not stopping and didnt move at all another started than stopped (if they continued they would of been killed or injured too). Can you find them?

Also yes you are right about "Not to sound rude or nothing". But truth be told someone could think anyone here is being rude by simply misreading. If you put those words in it might give the person a chance to re-read the text to see if they can understand it possibly better.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif