Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.2 Bug with truck and trailer.

Joel56

Many players have seen with this bug. Players are not AFK. They go, but shows like the trailer when separated.

8c8b56989172723a80e199f22f225ca2.png

Много игроков видел с таким багом. Игроки не находятся в AFK. Они едут, но показано будто прицеп отцеплен.

76561198017586910.png

Yes, I also noticed that. Normally the player's name and ID should only show over the trailer when the trailer is assigned but detached from the truck. Not when it is attached. Though I can't really tell if that's actually a bug or the developers meant to make this change on this update. Then again... if so... what a useless change. I mean, really... if the trailer is attached to the truck of player A, there's no need to have his/her name tag and ID above it as well as the player's truck itself. We know that trailer belongs to player A.

Most likely a bug, yes. I don't know how that could have gone unnoticed through the tests before the release. Still... a harmless thing, nonetheless. Can't say the same about the traffic lights that are still out of sync. I was expecting that by now they would have fixed that, already. It's been two patches with that problem, already. Thankfully I haven't had any accidents because of that but I did almost have at least four or five collisions in intersections. Although I haven't had a crash myself, I've seen plenty of other players crashing into each other because the light is green for both players. Seems like a small thing, but the traffic lights are kind of a big deal, actually. More than it may look like.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• 2 weeks later...