0.2.0.2.2 has been released.

mwl4

I try download i, but my installer says: the following applications are using files need to be updated by setup it is recommended that you allow setup automatically close these applications after the installation has completed setup will attemp to restart the applicaions 

Euro truck simulator 2 - steam

What i do? My euro truck version is the new cabin accessories version (1.21) but the installer says that. What i do please rep this i need the answer ets mp is best. Sorry for bad english

Hi, go to steam find your main ETS 2 games folder (not the MP one) right click select properties, then go onto betas and select 1.21.1 let it download and you should be working

543546.png

If you have any further issues with this please create a thread in the help section where the support team will be able to help you - http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

• Upvote 1

Hi, go to steam find your main ETS 2 games folder (not the MP one) right click select properties, then go onto betas and select 1.21.1 let it download and you should be working

543546.png

If you have any further issues with this please create a thread in the help section where the support team will be able to help you - http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Finally! Thanx!

I don't know why they launch versions and don't tell us what exaclty compatible version on Steam....

"Trucks don't hit trucks, Truckers hit trucks". By me

I try download i, but my installer says: the following applications are using files need to be updated by setup it is recommended that you allow setup automatically close these applications after the installation has completed setup will attemp to restart the applicaions 

What i do? My euro truck version is the new cabin accessories version (1.21) but the installer says that. 

Is euro truck running when you install mp mod?

well, better mod support was added a couple of patches ago.....

for mp, well, it's a mod in it's own, and would have a bit of compability issues with other mods

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "