ETS2 1.21 update + Cabin DLC

Puncake

Cabin Accessories DLC available now!

capsule_616x353.jpg

We are happy to announce that our brand new Cabin Accessories DLC is available now on Steam.

4.jpg

Accessories is a thematic departure from our usual map and paintjob DLCs. We hope you'll enjoy it, let us know if we are on the right track creating such new content for you.

7.jpg

Along the launch of Cabin Accessories DLC, after a short beta, the 1.21 Update is available as well. This update aims to update the game code for the DLC in order to fully support accessories physics simulation, but it also includes a ton of small fixes across the project.

To recap the update changes:

VEHICLES

• Improved reflections in the cabin interior
  • Fixed spider paintjob from Halloween DLC missing for some variants of DAF Euro 6 cabin
  • Adjusted external interior for Actros 2009
CONTROLS
  • Added automatically generated Range-Splitter layout for H-Shifter
  • Improved compatibility with G29 force-feedback
SOUND
  • Improved sounds of tires and suspension
  • Improved sounds for manipulating blinker and brake sticks
  • Reduced volume of interior stick noises
MISC
  • Workaround for missing geometry on low-end Intel GPUs on OSX
  • Fixed possible use of incorrect files after switching between profiles with different set of mods
  • Corrected vegetation sometimes appearing at wrong places in the map
  • The hud mirror switching key (F2) now enumerates all combinations: both off, only far on, both on, only near on
  • Improved road collisions

I must say that I like that SCS has released this DLC already with a 10% discount. While I don't expect to be really make use of the DLC, I would like to support the development efforts of SCS.

They do a very good job and after more than 3 years the game is still maturing..

I wonder if the laptop will fly off the chair when I perform an emergency brake with driving 110..

Or to see the cooler hit hit the windscreen when I plow my truck into a wall.. Just wondering how good these physics really are ;-)

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

^ Well, i finaly got incab gps on the renaults, and older mercs ;) And being that i'm not a very big fan of integrated gps systems, that alone made it worth it for me :P

But there are a rather nice bunch of rubbish in it, for those that like that in their trucks aswell

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 2 weeks later...

Archived