TruCkDr1V3r's Signature Workshop - Free forum signatures!

konfig0

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,
Would it be possible to add the word "Spray" onto the other side of the road or wherever suits probably following the centre line of the road making the word look like a road marking if this is not possible any other position and style is fine. :) 

Many Thanks,
Ed

IjLcgh2.png

JFigbzr.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello TruCkDr1V3r, could I get this one please.  Could I have it like yours (the writing, special effects etc..) and put Philip254 in the top corner. Many Thanks.

Philip254

http://imgur.com/nYfjXbp

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

"^" Truckdriver, that's amazing. Thanks so much, that was exactly what I was looking for. Great work, thanks <3

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Good to see you are still making theese :) Remember me? 

9m6dajf4.png

Why dont you try to work the Text better into the Picture. It looks like you put a Sticker on a Picture, with shadows and Blending Effects you can make it much more Appealing.

If you need any Help or Tipps just PM me :)

Cheers

cant have any signature cuz of mods with authority issues

Hm, TruCkDr1V3r you seem to have quite a few requests so far, so no worries if you find yourself too swamped. 

If however you'd find the time, d'ya think you could do something with this?:

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/image_detail.php?id=00000000001553EB&back=online_profile.php%3Fid%3D104808

I honestly have no real preferences, just would like "Reaper" splashed somewhere if at all possible.. surprise me :P

Thank you in any case. :)

Archived