Cargo Power DLC supports MP?

Hevar

Question

There is a guide about economy resetting:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/26-reset-economy-for-jobs/?hl=economy

But try to sleep in game first, because economy reset will teleport you to your garage. :)

But my trucker ain't tired? HAHA how can i make him fall asleep? Should i give him some sort of medic? jk....but that economy thing going remove all my cash ::( i got 13b

2a7trx0.png

^

well the economy runs faster in singleplayer then in mp therefor the job list will refresh faster

3. Will this reset cause any problem? 

well if you are doing a job you will lose that one because your truck will be reset your garage , so you need to be aware of that

^

well the economy runs faster in singleplayer then in mp therefor the job list will refresh faster

3. Will this reset cause any problem? 

well if you are doing a job you will lose that one because your truck will be reset your garage , so you need to be aware of that

Already going do some jobs in Single..

So i wont lose any truck or my money or my skills?

Btw....i never seen someone with Cargo Power DLC trailers? IS it visble for other? 

2a7trx0.png

Hi Hevar

Enter singleplayer ets2 and do this

1. Quick Travel to any garage
  2. Sleep in the hotel/service/garage
  3. Drive around for a minute or two in the city
  4. Go to freight market and select either ↓Cargo Weight or ↑Cargo Weight option from the Filter above
  5. Should work :)

Reason for selecting the cargo weight filter is that the high Power DLC has its freight starting from 3T ot 25T so changing what freights you see maybe could help 

Hi Hevar

Enter singleplayer ets2 and do this

1. Quick Travel to any garage
  2. Sleep in the hotel/service/garage
  3. Drive around for a minute or two in the city
  4. Go to freight market and select either ↓Cargo Weight or ↑Cargo Weight option from the Filter above
  5. Should work :)

Reason for selecting the cargo weight filter is that the high Power DLC has its freight starting from 3T ot 25T so changing what freights you see maybe could help 

Hey there,

I did some quick travel like from Uppsala to Paris then to Hannover and even did one mission and sleept but how do i find this freight weight market so i can check cargo weight? =) 

Thanks in advance!

2a7trx0.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.