I'm looking for a website developer

EchoSpot

Soarfly VLC has an opening for a new website developer to take on the role of managing and developing the companies website and general web services.

The responsibilities of the Web Developer are as follows:

• Using HTML, CSS and PHP (and Javascript if neccesary) to create exciting and attractive concepts for the company website
  • You will improve the look and feel of the website and provide advice for usability
  • Constantly adding new content as required
  • Design new features and additional pages
  • Liaise with the VLC Management team to ensure conformity

The skills required for the web developer are as follows:

• HTML, CSS and PHP
  • Javascript also desirable
  • Good level of English grammar
  • Good Communication Skills
  • Creative, enthusiastic
  • Previous experience would be beneficial

To apply for the web developer role, please contact [sFH] Cheetah on Steam or Forum PM

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

I'm not gonna make this for you, but I am working on a VTC website system called WolfVTC, both as a standalone website and a WordPress plugin.

If you want to use it you can keep an eye on the unofficial tools forum as I will post it there when it is done and ready for a release.

If you have no experience in web development/design I would recommend using the WordPress plugin over the standalone version, as it will allow you to use all the WordPress themes and plugins created by other users. In addition the admin dashboard is very simple to use.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

i can just make a table and a list in html thats all :P in html

How to make a table and list for html:

Open ms word

create table, fill it with junk...

Select the points option in word fill points with junk

Save as html

Done XD

I agree with jm it'll cost money unless you have something really appealing ;)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Guys

I'm not asking because I don't know how, or because I don't have experience. I have both. I just don't have the time required while running soarfly overall.

I'm asking for the skills above because those are the scripts that are already on the website

@Humanewolf Your system sounds great, but unfortunately I won't be using it as soarfly already runs on its own software and are developing the next version of that

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

• Web Developer

Guys

I'm not asking because I don't know how, or because I don't have experience. I have both. I just don't have the time required while running soarfly overall.

I'm asking for the skills above because those are the scripts that are already on the website

@Humanewolf Your system sounds great, but unfortunately I won't be using it as soarfly already runs on its own software and are developing the next version of that

Maybe but you're asking for someone to do something for you for free. It almost look like a job description xD

Maybe but you're asking for someone to do something for you for free. It almost look like a job description

Strangely enough, that's what its supposed to look like. I was not looking for a top level professional. Just someone with proven skills.

Anyway, I'd like to request the closure/removal of this thread as I have now found somebody (through this post) who is willing to come on board my enthusiastic, and professional team as our website developer.

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived