Chat area

Hey_Wtf

Suggestion: Adjustable font size in MP software and colour of font

Why would it be use full: So I can actually read what Admins say and chatters say with my hi resolution

My resolution on a gtx 980 is 2560 by 1440 on a 29 inch dell monitor, the chat area is so small for me,can we have adjustable font sizes on MP software so i can make chat area bigger

Plus the red icon chat colour does not stand out to well on a black back round,yellow would be a lot better and a lot brighter

Screenshot? NA

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

using the console version for the chat is simple does not require any additional dialogs or memory access, adding a custom window will add more data for the game to map.  plus you can change the transparency so that makes it easier to drive and chat 

• 4 years later...

Graphics scaling is planned, but this suggestion is extremely old. In fact, I was inexperienced when I wrote my first reply here. The current UI is scaled for 1920x1080 displays, so that's the best resolution to play on for visibility. However, you can also change the font yourself to a bolder version of OpenSans, since that is the main thing that makes it so difficult to see.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

• 3 years later...