Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New Series of ETS2 Multiplayer Videos

fire_blazed

Hi guys, I've just started a series of multiplayer euro truck sim videos on youtube, and I thought I'd make a thread so I can reach the people that'd be most interested in this content easier.

The series is called 'Ladz on Tour' - I'll be recording with my friends going around ETS2 server #2

We aren't so good at playing anything seriously so please excuse our awfulness ;)

I've only very recently started making youtube videos, so obviously there is a load of room for improvement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RSzbfvoT8Q

If you have any suggestions of what we can do next, that'd be super, thanks guys

Hazzakee

well it was an entertainment video however i would strongly recommend to change your driving skill

since you said in the video that you where racing i would forward you to this rule

Racing - Kick / Ban

Having races or anything similar.

more in-game rules you can view here : http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15-in-game-rules-en-11-08-2015/

Hazzakee

well it was an entertainment video however i  would strongly recommend to change your driving skill

since you said in the video that you where racing i would forward you to this rule

more in-game rules you can view here : http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15-in-game-rules-en-11-08-2015/

What is EU#2 for then? To be honest, going over 110 is racing. So that rule is just silly on EU#2. He didn't even cause an accident...

Not any meant to the admins, it's your job to make sure the rules are beeing followed, but this rule shouldn't be enforced on EU#2. :P

I'd agree personally, obviously I won't drive like a crazy person anymore if that's what the admins want, but I did it specifically on europe #2 because I see that server as a more sandbox kind of thing, whereas europe #1 is a more conservative deal. Obviously I'm not implying that I'm right, but that was my assumption :)

What is EU#2 for then? To be honest, going over 110 is racing. So that rule is just silly on EU#2. He didn't even cause an accident...

Not any meant to the admins, it's your job to make sure the rules are beeing followed, but this rule shouldn't be enforced on EU#2. :P

What is EU#2 for then?  EU#2 is for players who wanna drive faster as the standard limit of 110km/h however the same rules apply on EU#2 

going over 110 is racing yes but if you go through bends with normal speed and staying in your lane is totally fine , and also if you obey the traffic sign's and stoplights

this rule is not silly yes you can drive as fast as you want on EU#2 however you still need to follow the rules of the road, as the video shown they driving to fast into every corner like being on race track 

and yes it's your own choice to drive faster but you need to be aware of it that you can be punished when there is any accidents involved , which was not seen on the video therefor i ask kindly in this thread so change the driving skill 

any racing is only allowed when project manager or vice project manager create a special event for this, and if you don't agree with this rule then also send them a personal message

What is EU#2 for then?  EU#2 is for players who wanna drive faster as the standard limit of 110km/h however the same rules apply on EU#2 

going over 110 is racing yes but if you go through bends with normal speed and staying in your lane is totally fine , and also if you obey the traffic sign's and stoplights

this rule is not silly yes you can drive as fast as you want on EU#2 however you still need to follow the rules of the road, as the video shown they driving to fast into every corner like being on race track 

and yes it's your own choice to drive faster but you need to be aware of it that you can be punished when there is any accidents involved , which was not seen on the video therefor i ask kindly in this thread so change the driving skill 

any racing is only allowed when project manager or vice project manager create a special event for this, and if you don't agree with this rule then also send them a personal message

You agree that over 110 is racing, why don't you ban them then? I doubt everyone who is going past 110 is contacting the project manager before doing so. :) People do drive like they're on a race track on EU#1, so it'd be better to put the focus there... I'm sure the most people driving on EU#2 are cutting corners and such. That's what the server should be made for. "Go as fast as you want, but you need to follow EU-traffic laws." That wont work :P

You agree that over 110 is racing, why don't you ban them then? I doubt everyone who is going past 110 is contacting the project manager before doing so. :) People do drive like they're on a race track on EU#1, so it'd be better to put the focus there... I'm suer the most people driving on EU#2 are cutting corners and such. That's what the server should be made for. "Go as fast as you want, but you need to follow EU-traffic laws." That wont work :P

you're right, it's extremely flawed.. also, I've been banned for five days, no accidents, plus I'd already apologised as well as vowing not to do it again now I've been warned...

who's being helped by this heavy handed approach to moderation? considering several admin already saw the footage and slapped my wrist, and I say "sorry, oh great leader 'yada yada'" A ban was entirely unnecessary, I obviously won't be breaking EU road-laws after being told I'd be banned if I continued doing so, so what exactly is the point? If someone could revoke it that'd be great, I was kinda planning on recording more ets2 content over the weekend, but really, from what I've seen so far, a fair portion of the community is truly toxic, angled on crushing the fun out of what is remember, a game... (there are many exceptions mind)

Europe #2 doesn't limit the speed of trucks for what reason exactly? You have to follow EU road laws, but you can hit 160km/h... seems legit.

I remember when Europe #2 was a freeroam server, and it was great, now I have 13 friends who own ETS2 on steam, most of which I convinced to buy, now this multiplayer mod is great, I really appreciate the work that the team do, but I can think of so many things that would be unbelelievably fun to try on there, but we're limited, all because there's no freeroam server to 'test the limits'. Now I understand why people want to play legit, earn the money and deliver the stuff, but that only caters to one play style. Please don't censor me xD

Sorry for the rant, have fun and umm... drive safe

Archived