Warning sound AFK Kicker

xhavefunx

Suggestion Name: Warning sound AFK Kicker

Suggestion Description: A warning sound will be played when the red warning text pops up that if you don't move within a minute you'll be automatically kicked.
An example: DAF warning sound. Would be pretty relevant: https://youtu.be/uk-BzR7wVS0?t=10s
Why should it be added?: When you're taking a break behind your desk, eating or something you sometimes mis the red warning text. It's kinda lame to be AFK kicked when you're technically not really AFK, just not driving. 

• Upvote 4

You don't have to move, typing something in chat will also prevent you from getting afk kicked. There's no way you can abuse this because that would be the same as saying that the red warning text should be removed aswel, otherwise people will abuse it. Just adding something to warn a sense other than just our eyes would be very helpful, no?

this is not actually a bad idea, but if your in game sound is low then this would be silent unless there was a volume controller in the MP settings

-1 If you have moved, you hear the sound? If you need to take longer than 10 minutes, just go out of the game.

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

-1 because you go AFK mainly for doing something away from your pc or alt+tab to some other apps -- how can you hear the sound in such situations?

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 months later...

I do quite like this idea! I have also been kicked for AFK on several occasions when I was actually still there. A warning sound would be helpful :).

i like this.very easy for when ur alt tabbed or even just busy on second monitor.

also i got wireless headset wich i sometimes run around with,soo this could warn me to run back to the pc :P

• 3 weeks later...

Good idea but most people get afk kicked for being alt+tabbed so wouldn't hear the warning sound anyway unless they are in windowed mode. Personally I have been afk kicked a few times this week now me and my convoy friends have started using the world of trucks job market feature to find jobs together easier.