Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark - Truckers.FM

Truckers FM - Your Drive, Your Music

eRufzu.png

IMPORTANT:

It comes with great sadness that we close a chapter on Truckers.FM today. It has been an amazing ride with all drivers, and we thank you for all your support.

We have found a worthy new community to be a part of and we look forward to the future with them and their exciting mass multiplayer community. Please Bare with us! as we are upgrading our site and social media to support our new partners!

Neopets.FM will be live soon! We thank you for your support you've given us, and we hope you can stick around for our new adventure!

Guest DeviLee

thank you, glad your enjoying the station:)

The first time I have listened to Truckers FM, there was a dj who were speaking with an awesome British Accent. And I really like people speaking English with British accent, so I did not change the radio channel and since that day I am listening to Truckers FM. :)

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Qep0.png

We're excited to announce that TruckersFM are opening applications for new talented presenters to join our fantastic team!

We are looking for presenters who can fulfill at least 2 hours a week of showtime, are proactive in the TruckersMP community, be a team member,

have basic knowledge on radio presenting, and a passion for bringing high quality entertainment to Truckers everywhere.

If you interested in applying, please go to http://www.truckers.fm/apply and fill out a small application form with a MP3 Demo of your presenting skills included.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our DJ's or Admins on the Discord, Twitter, Facebook

or email us at [email protected]

Thank you, and good luck!

TruckersFM Recruitment Team

The online radio channel with the motto of "Your drive, Your music." Appreciate the people who endeavours to keep it running. :) And more hit songs would be more awesome.

It is and will continue to be the best station around, such a dope community!

Love you guys.

Guest UYGAROZTEMUR

Nice radio channel .Achievements :)