Truckers FM - Your Drive, Your Music

Mark - Truckers.FM

We have updated some stats on the OP!

Since 16th October 2015:

o) Over 10,000 requests played

o) Peak listeners 790 / Daily average of ~200 listeners

o) Over 2000 hours of live dedicated community broadcasts

o) Over 25 VTCs/Streamers/Events advertised on our website

Thanks for all the support, to everyone. It is really appreciated by the whole team, and the community. There really wouldn't be a TFM without the community.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Interested in becoming a DJ with us here at TFM?

Do you think you have what it takes to present shows with us? Head over to this link, fill out the form and submit a demo (see the guidance link on the form) We will get back to you as soon as possible! 
http://goo.gl/forms/SmMo53aOJz

TFMLogolarge.png

Did you know, TruckersFM has an editorial team?

The plan for the team is to help gather the news in the Trucking Simulator community, and to provide different mediums in which they will be distributed. This includes through podcasts, blogs, shows on TFM as well as anything else the community may want. These news pieces can include news from SCS, TFM, TMP and any other truck news as well as VTC/Stream/Other advertisments. Those that already have banners with TFM automatically have a link on the blog too.

How can you help?

• You can provide project suggestions to us below.

• Interested in joining the team? You can do so by filling out this form found here: https://goo.gl/W5brTG

• What are you looking for? We are looking for a few things. Someone who has a good passion for writing, Someone who knows English well, but also knows other langauges. We are looking for people to translate our future blog posts, as well as people who would like to help gather information for our blogposts. As well as other news items.

You can find the TFM Editorial Team blog here: http://truckersfm.blogspot.co.uk

Bare in mind this blog is still being developed, some images may seem out of place etc.

Hopefully this will keep for a good read for everyone. If you see any improvements please let us know! I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you soon!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them below!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the comment @minamo99! It is really appreciated. We try our best to provide the community with what they want.

Any suggestions are still welcome!

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never posted on this.....Well just gotta say I love the TFM family so if your applying be prepared to be welcomed by a loving but professional team! Did I mention...I go live often too :P 

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Love truckers.FM always listen to them threw my music bot on steam keep up the great work guys

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Happy Fathers Day TFM Community!

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

BAD NEWS!

...apart from new top gear being rubbish...
I left London in my newly acquired DAF XF for a wonderful trip to Rotterdam. There was no traffic in the UK to deal with. I enjoyed the sunset from the comfort of my new truck. It really was turning into the perfect delivery. I got off the awesome ferry at Eurpoort all refreshed and ready for my onward journey to Rotterdam. I was driving along minding my own business when this happened....

I need your help. I need you lot out there to caption this unfortunate incident :D The best ones will appear on our facebook page....GET THINKING !
JKFTPZj.jpg

8jrjnNf.png

Archived