Truckers FM - Your Drive, Your Music

Mark - Truckers.FM

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3ddc8cf16f6d4a7ea4b8fda1de1f419e.png 

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome and great for the community..I tries to listen when i play but i end up turning it off after 10 - 15 mins because the music is horrid ....NOW DON"T flip at me cause i said that lol i just mean horrid to me because i hate pop music. Do you have a  DJs that play metal or at least not the usually radio friendly pop crap. Im sure i can't be the only one who feels this way

• 4 weeks later...

community-feedback.png

Want the chance to win yourself a £5 Steam Gift Card?

Why not give us a helping hand and fill out our TruckersFM Survey!

It really helps us improve your listening experience, and you might walk away with some free cash! Simple!

Just head to www.Truckers.FM/survey/ to take part!

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/09/2016 at 1:55 PM, shoval029 said:

There is also the possibility to offer songs?

I can't see why they can't play people's submissions. Maybe get in touch via this page: http://truckers.fm/contact

Remember though that it is ran by people who have actual jobs and life offline so don't expect a response straight away.

signature.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#ONE Hype, am I right? Cant wait for it :D 

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Flagship Events are kicking off the weekend by launching our quiz to win your copy of Farming Simulator 17!

"So you think you know Truckers.FM?"

All you have to do is complete the questions, show us that you are TFM's BIGGEST fan

Submit Your Response Here!

fs17.png

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Archived