Your UI packs!

Robi47
Message added by Digital

Please post a new topic with your UI pack(s) in this Custom UI Packs sub-forum.

I might think about downloading one of these. Many to choose from, that's for sure! I would also like to see a blue or black one of @Digi7al pack.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

On 08/09/2016 at 7:18 PM, Digi7al said:

UI Pack Name: Metro

Creator: Digital

Font Used: Default

Made For MP Version: 0.2.1.0.2 Alpha

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qc89c07r9msft85/TruckersMP_UI_Pack_-_Metro_Red_(V1.1).rar Red

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4t8x59bqnsmwt5g/TruckersMP_UI_Pack_-_Metro_Blue_(V1.0).rar Blue

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e2n6ugegapggkj0/TruckersMP_UI_Pack_-_Metro_Black_(V1.0).rar Black

Pictures:

Login

Reveal hidden contents

os0DopC.jpg

IG

Reveal hidden contents

fdRafOm.png

The pack includes some fancy backgrounds for both games, a new mouse, a higher quality klakson (horn) image, an edited AdminView map to match the UI, and updated icons (settings, steam etc.) to match. I'll be happy to make other colours for this if you guys want it in Green, Blue, Purple etc... Just let me know. Enjoy! :)

Looks awesome, I will wait until TruckersMP is updated before I try it out though.

• Upvote 1

signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

@SingingTurnip Yes it supports all versions including the latest. If it were to some reason stop working, I'll quickly fix it.

I'm also slowly working on more UI's which will take some time since I put a lot of hours into them. The Metro one took me about 8 hours in total, although it was my first one so I had to learn the sprite and a few things.

• Upvote 1

@Miles! The 2 top left boxes with gold and black are the primary windows of the UI. The reason there are 2 is because 1 is for selected, the other is unselected. For example if I have 2 windows displayed (Tab & Settings), and click on 1, the other 'unselected' window can appear different. By default, though these are kept the same (hence the 2 copies). The black box further down with a grey border is used for inside the Settings window. If you want the TAB inner box to have a star, change the black rectangle in the middle of the sprite (directly under the big white box).

I had a lot to learn myself creating UI's, and had the idea of creating a diagram to show what each part of the sprite correlates to. Maybe that will be useful for others wanting to make one, as well as myself for reference since I forget a lot. Mostly it's trial and error... Especially with the colours at the bottom! :D

23 hours ago, Digi7al said:

@SingingTurnip Yes it supports all versions including the latest. If it were to some reason stop working, I'll quickly fix it.

I'm also slowly working on more UI's which will take some time since I put a lot of hours into them. The Metro one took me about 8 hours in total, although it was my first one so I had to learn the sprite and a few things.

I am using the red one now, thanks for the reply :)

signature.png

Made this to help out a bit for anyone who wants to make their own :) Not finished, I'll add more over time but it's there if anyone needs it. 

237f3cc6cc8ea4f2b8b8294d80b51321.png

1) Login Menu Background + Settings main background
2) Secondary background to 1*
3) Forground on the settings menu (In front of 1* but behind text) 
4) Background of server list one dropdown is clicked
5) Ingame player list background (opened when Tab is pressed) 
6) Preview background (When you hold your mouse over an option in settings, this gives a more detailed preview of what that setting does)
7) Button Background when you hold your mouse over that button
8) Button background when you have pressed that button (and hold it)  
9) Server selection bar (untouched) 
10) Server Selection Bar (when mouse is hovered over it) 
11) Server Selection Bar (When pressed and held) 
12) Tabs at the top of settings menu (once pressed) 
13) Tabs at the top of settings menu (When not pressed)
14) Company tag bar background (when pressed) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2016-11-16 at 9:04 AM, JakeSlayZ said:

um i tried to get the  1st UI pack that appeared on the forums, Aurora's Texture Pack and it said i was not available anymore can someone help me  

The page "Aurora's Texture Pack" isn't available, the download still is. I can't guarantee it supports the current version of TruckersMP since it hasn't been updated, but try it out:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b7c23cavn2u7b79/Aurora's+Texturepack.7z

Also here's a mirror to what it looks like, before you download it, that someone posted on a Turkish forum :)

http://forum.wotmp.com/konu/auroras-texturepack-0-2-0-1-1.2576/

@MrHarv

Thanks for @ Mention.

Edited by Aurora

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

• 4 weeks later...

Some important information!

As the new TruckersMP Launcher has just released, you will find that the custom UI pack's no longer work. However, there is a temporary workaround to fix this issue!

1) Open up the Launcher and let it finish validating

2) Navigate to C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data <- New data directory for TruckersMP

3) Copy & Replace the UI folders and files as normal

4) Click the ATS/ETS2 button on the launcher.

Your game will now run with the custom UI! You will need to repeat these steps each time you wish to run the game with the custom UI.

• Upvote 3