Why is this so expensive? Do i look like Cocaine transporter?

Hevar

I don't think that would cost 1 million if it's euros for that, and if you got 88% damage all by yourself then you probably should try to be a little less careless. If it was caused by someone else, that's what autosaves are for :)

Well...if you read the topic again,,,,,im using Swedish crowns and i can show a picture if you want. But it cost me 1m Swedish crowns 

2a7trx0.png

Bro.....its always someone in each city which comes from no where and ram and say ''ops sorry'' :/ its so annyoing...and people thinks its a racing game on highway, like on autobahn....

I don't know which cities you'e mostly at, but Western Britain and Going East areas are pretty empty, so there shouldn't be a problem, assuming you are a good driver.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

I don't know which cities you'e mostly at, but Western Britain and Going East areas are pretty empty, so there shouldn't be a problem, assuming you are a good driver.

Well.....im trying to avoid Amsterdam....but autobahn is like a race truck for people which doing overtake without giving a signal. And baaam they ram

After A Quick Google Search It Says That 10000000 Swedish Crowns is €1070937.48 So I Think The In Game Currency Is Broke Or You Games Broken

Well...Euro is more than Swedish crowns....and sometimes when i did truck repair i had 20 procent like. I paid around 100-240k swedish crowns

2a7trx0.png

Do you see a convoy coming or just driving through a stretch road full of corners? Press an Auto-save as soon as you see a truck coming.

Do you see a fast truck in your mirror ready to overtake you? Press an auto-save.

Are you entering a crowded city (look at TAB before entering)? Press an auto-save.

Are you driving calmed and boring for a long trip? Press an auto-save, just in case xD.

So, try to assign your fast-save button to anywhere you can access easily, and it´s done.

Then go load the auto-save and spawn on an innocent trucker to causes some damage. (Of course someone clever enough does the spawning in single player and moves to safe place)

Ready to go!

I've constantly got millions, and that's without any hacking or cheats.  I took the biggest €50-60K jobs right from the start and bought a bunch of garages and hired drivers as quickly as the money came in.  At this point I am just goofing off and taking cheap jobs just for the fun of it, and even wrecking trucks up in the Alps since there's always money flowing in.  My only regret is that real life doesn't work like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived