Why is this so expensive? Do i look like Cocaine transporter?

Hevar

Hey there,

Today my truck was full damage (88 procent) and the repair cost 1m

Seriously 1m for full repair? Now i got minus and need to fix 1m to pay back. Im so poor and little bit weird that vehicle repair cost much, and fuel cost sometimes 8-15k

Im lvl 21, please downgrad the price :/

I have seen some people on youtube got 7m or 16m , how have they got so much money?

These rammers in this server makes you poor as **** when they make full damage or flip the truck over. Also i have report many times ingame and confused if admins respond to it or not.

Would be good with a alert function like ''Admin is checking your report blabla'' this will notify us reports that admins is looking into the case.

2a7trx0.png

Just drive long distance cargoes and avoid populated areas.

You will get more and faster income with long distance cargoes and by avoiding populated areas, you have a very low risk of totaling your truck

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Just drive long distance cargoes and avoid populated areas.

You will get more and faster income with long distance cargoes and by avoiding populated areas, you have a very low risk of totaling your truck

Bro.....its always someone in each city which comes from no where and ram and say ''ops sorry'' :/ its so annyoing...and people thinks its a racing game on highway, like on autobahn....

You can use cheats to get as much money as you want. 

No need to swear mate- I can assure you that admins check each report, but if there isn't enough evidence then the person will not get banned

Is that allowed? And how?

2a7trx0.png

^ Yes, it is allowed. You can either download a profile with billions of euros or follow this guide to get more money on your existing profile. :)

Why cheat? Does it make your self look better than you really are? I did a job the other day. Aberdeen to Stockholm £1.17 a mile End of trip £117,000, when you pick jobs change search too price per distance, that way you get paid more for all the miles you do, the best price I have had is £1.20 a mile :))

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I don't think that would cost 1 million if it's euros for that, and if you got 88% damage all by yourself then you probably should try to be a little less careless. If it was caused by someone else, that's what autosaves are for :)

Would be good with a alert function like ''Admin is checking your report blabla'' this will notify us reports that admins is looking into the case.

I don't think that would be a good idea because one day someone is going to blurt out to the troll that he got a notification that an admin has claimed the report and is watching, which would ruin the report and the troll would probably stop trolling just because he knows he's being watched.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Why cheat? Does it make your self look better than you really are? I did a job the other day. Aberdeen to Stockholm £1.17 a mile End of trip £117,000, when you pick jobs change search too price per distance, that way you get paid more for all the miles you do, the best price I have had is £1.20 a mile :))

I don't get why you would cheat either, I'm just saying that it's possible. :P

Hey there,

Today my truck was full damage (88 procent) and the repair cost 1m

Seriously 1m for full repair? Now i got minus and need to fix 1m to pay back. Im so poor and little bit weird that vehicle repair cost much, and fuel cost sometimes 8-15k

Im lvl 21, please downgrad the price :/

I have seen some people on youtube got 7m or 16m , how have they got so much money?

These rammers in this server makes you poor as **** when they make full damage or flip the truck over. Also i have report many times ingame and confused if admins respond to it or not.

Do you see a convoy coming or just driving through a stretch road full of corners? Press an Auto-save as soon as you see a truck coming.

Do you see a fast truck in your mirror ready to overtake you? Press an auto-save.

Are you entering a crowded city (look at TAB before entering)? Press an auto-save.

Are you driving calmed and boring for a long trip? Press an auto-save, just in case xD.

So, try to assign your fast-save button to anywhere you can access easily, and it´s done.

lkRjRkb.png

There is no way it could cost 1 million... Best possible truck in the game does not cost more than 200-300K... And repair garage fees are according to your equipment.

Put less lights, choose cheaper equipment and repair fee will be less.

And delete your truck and buy a new one if it costs 1 million "for real"

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Archived