Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Loading on the road.

AKuzmin

Ban on the load on the road  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Ban on the load on the road

This poll is closed to new votes

Suggestion Name: Add Rule - The ban loading on the road. (Min. 1 day)
Suggestion Description: Players upload to create a road accident. They are just as dangerous as the players move in the opposite lane.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: I think many would agree with me that it is not nice to drive 1500km and damage the cargo because of of bad players. Most often no options capability even prevent a collision.
Video:

Google translation

• Upvote 5

spacer.png

-1 If someone crashes into you and you reload a save, you shouldn't get banned for that.

You must download Single player and stand on the sidelines! The fact that you're being hit - it does not concern me. Why do I have because of you take damage and lose cargo? If you are too lazy to rearrange a truck, this is not my problem.

At this pace we will come to that is simple to park on the road and will say that they hit someone.

spacer.png

If you harm someone, the spawner will already be punished with a ban.

Also, if you do that, you will lose a lot of population, since (almost) everyone already did that at least once.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

For overtaking in Europoort ban even if the player did not hit anyone, and do not cause an accident. There is much more dangerous violation, but you offer to close your eyes?

If a player is booted on the road and cause an accident with one player, it's not nice. And if the road rode several players? Get massive crash because of one player who do not care about other players.

spacer.png

So you can get yourself spamned on the road and crash someone else because you got crashed into and start an endless loop?

If you cause an accident, then they should be banned. If they don't cause an accident, they shouldn't be banned.

When I first read it, I thought that anyone that spawned on the road, even if they don't cause an accident should get banned. :P But yes, if they do cause one, they should be banned.

• Upvote 1

BUT administrators do not always give the ban. Even if the accident occurred. Because no ban in the rules.

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/20788-система-наказаний-какая-она/#entry166216

Edited by RayRay5
removed quoting of previous post

spacer.png

I support this proposal!

Configure button quickly save!!

How much can spoil the game to other players?

If you hit - use F7+Enter, and not load autosave!!!

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

I agree that something should be done about this, but not with banning users for spawning on the road because sometimes it's hard to tell if they intentionally parked there or not or had an issue like a fatal error and they didn't know where they would spawn. 

That being said, let me remind you how many times this has been suggested:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/18864-temporary-ghosting-period-when-logging-in/?hl=spawn

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/17893-10-seconds-in-ncz-after-connect/?hl=spawn#entry125322

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/17426-idea-for-a-new-rule/?hl=spawn#entry121613

Edited by Aragon
  • Upvote 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

^This may not work, because...How is the server going to check your locations - Connect you, check it, then .....connect you?

Wouldnt be able to make a condition checking before making the truck spawn in the road? It should as far as I know, as the info. about the location should be received by the server before the truck is positioned on it.

lkRjRkb.png

it's hard to tell if they intentionally parked there or not or had an issue like a fatal error and they didn't know where they would spawn. 

Your point of view disappoints me. 

Is it really difficult to load game in single and drive away in a safe place? What's a problem?

And now enjoy a next masterpiece. He remained unpunished too...

What if, on every connect:

1. your truck spawns in a specified out-of-borders NCZ zone(e.g. some empty parking lots)
  2. your client sends info what was your last position before you left
  3. the servers checks where is the nearest hotel to that position(why hotels - so they'll be useful for something)
  4. teleports you to it

That way:

• Problem is solved
  • hotels are useful
  • Players are happy that ehhhmmmm...Lets call them lazy donkey-back-ends don't spawn in the middle of the road
  • The Player who got connected will be as near as possible to his last location
  • He will be near a service and garage in case he wants to repair, change his truck or possibly refuel it

Maybe it'll be possible(easy) to be scripted?

• Upvote 2

Shouldn't really require a rule that tells people they can't log into the game whilst they're on a carriagway. Common sense should tell people this.

But that seems non existant nowadays..

• Upvote 1

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

But that seems non existant nowadays..

This should tell the player that he can spoil another game !

No one is saying that all the punished who has appeared on the road, punish those who interfere with other players.

And when you want to appear on the road - you think a little about others.

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Guys lets stick into the main thread, I think Firestarter has explained it the best way:

What if, on every connect:

1. your truck spawns in a specified out-of-borders NCZ zone(e.g. some empty parking lots)
  2. your client sends info what was your last position before you left
  3. the servers checks where is the nearest hotel to that position(why hotels - so they'll be useful for something)
  4. teleports you to it

That way:

• Problem is solved
  • hotels are useful
  • Players are happy that ehhhmmmm...Lets call them lazy donkey-back-ends don't spawn in the middle of the road
  • The Player who got connected will be as near as possible to his last location
  • He will be near a service and garage in case he wants to repair, change his truck or possibly refuel it

Maybe it'll be possible(easy) to be scripted?

I really hope those service áreas / hotels someday to be crowded and "alife" and this would not only take care of accidents, but make those places "realistic".

lkRjRkb.png

maybe the MP creators could do what the SP game does with a change in mods. The SP comes up with a popup saying that the game has changed, previous job cancelled for free, and the player is teleported to their home garage. Then they auto spawn in an NCZ every time and makes the game a little more enjoyable for all road users.

An8mXaY.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.