Best Admin ever! TruCkDr1V3r

Rom_Knight

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its very annoying. I did a post for one admin and after that you did say the best admins. Thats angry me because its very rude to make a post about best admin when someone post about best admin too but first. And exactly you stole my idea. You need to prove its. Its stoler. Very stoler! You doing the people how post the best admin jealious and jealious is bad thing.

You post for your favorites admin in a moment when i do my post for my favorite admin thats angry me its very rude and stoler

You make me sad! :( Its very saddly! For me! Why? You post it?

https://youtu.be/LaRBGBHsjU8?t=9s

Allright, we got it now. Krav got the point as well. Now stop talking about it.

You say Truckdriver is great, and Krav just wanted to say thank you to all of us. I don't see a problem, except the one you are making of it.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 2 weeks later...

Archived