Best Admin ever! TruCkDr1V3r

Rom_Knight

I wanna say something: TruCkDr1V3r is the best admin ever. Its not about that. He's in-game admin and support team leader.

If you reading my post TruCkDr1V3r i wanna say about a thank you.

For liking my post about said Congratilations. Its really likes to me. So i hope read my post

:D

:)

I did forgot said and say about something if you liked, TruCkDr1V3r my post? :P

76561198179965755.png5588428238.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its very annoying. I did a post for one admin and after that you did say the best admins. Thats angry me because its very rude to make a post about best admin when someone post about best admin too but first. And exactly you stole my idea. You need to prove its. Its stoler. Very stoler! You doing the people how post the best admin jealious and jealious is bad thing.

You post for your favorites admin in a moment when i do my post for my favorite admin thats angry me its very rude and stoler

You make me sad! :( Its very saddly! For me! Why? You post it?

Guys, we're so happy that there are players who appreciate what we do! Not everyone likes us because we have to take hard decisions like giving warning points which takes away their chance of being staff someday or IGA's banning people so they can't play for a while. So thank you for letting us know you appreciate us :)

Topics merged to avoid further arguing.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

LoL! Wow! Anyway i think its very good but atleast i think Kravaty should need to know is not very good to stole ideas from others it makes sad and jealious. Anyway well i wanna say something for mine its TruCkDr1V3r Admin. Yeah i know its not very good but again i really likes admins its very good not very bad. But for mine its TruCkDr1V3r. :P

And Mariio dont cry. I just say how is my favorite. i really like admins i dont said i hate admins or worst. its very rude.

Oh and thank you SavageFrog. Im exactly a toad. But doesnt matter :P

Archived