Real FFB Plugin need help

T0TAL

Does it work on multiplayer ?. I've tried it out but don't really know how to set it up correctly same for the LED's

I'm using a G27. If anybody could upload pics of their settings or files it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Steve

It works, just follow the instructions to install it. Seems like "textured" surfaces don't produce any ffb at all (Rumble strips, dirt roads) but the plugin still feels better than the ffb included with the game.

To configure the LED modes included with the plugin just open the real_G27_ffb Configuration settings file included with the plugin and change the mode number to the one you want. (settings for each mode can also be changed)

Screenshot of my settings with instructions.

EJJFIKv.png

You don't need to have those enabled, they just provide a little extra rumble/vibration from your engine. (I enabled them both and set the steering force to 100.)

One thing I forgot.

You may notice that the FFB will stop working if you alt-tab out of the game, to fix this type "sdk reload" into the console to reload the FFB plugin.

(If you need to enable the console go to your Documents>Euro Truck Simulator 2>config.cfg and look for the lines "uset g_developer "0"" and "uset g_console "0"", change them both to 1. The console can be opened in-game by pressing the ~ key)

Feel free to PM me if you need any more help.

Here's a little notice saying I'm just another ETS2MP player, NOT part of ETS2MP staff/support and can only offer player to player advice based on my own experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived