Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Where are the crowds?

rolypolyman

I used to play ETS2MP a lot back in January.  I came back to the game and played about 20 IRL hours driving around the map, and EUR#1 feels a lot more empty now.  I'm not sure if it's the Scandinavia & East Europe expansion packs spreading everybody out, or if user numbers have gone down.  Where are the crowded places on the server nowadays, and at what time of the day?

There were some old threads from January and February where Europort was clogged (with videos like the one below), but each time I've been at Europort recently, traffic is light and I never see more than 2 or 3 trucks.  Nothing like this.

Partly because of this 

Useless traffic at EP/Rotterdam - Kick / Ban New

Useless traffic at Europoort or Rotterdam. Driving without reason to and from or anything similar.

And yeah people got jobs/school/college too. but you will still find EuroPoort somehow full of crazy drivers and causing the usual blocking, ultimately a traffic jam

SCS created some new ports with the release of the Scandinavia DLC, so traffic is more spreaded on the map now.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

believe me, if you go to Rotterdam when theres about 1500 on EU1, youll see 100s of people there, but the "crowds" of the past don't exist anymore, primarily as theres stricter rules, more admins and much better quality of driving compared to this time last year, people still act like idiots out there but at least you can tell what their intentions are, last year it was more of guess and hope for the best, more people is a bad idea, more lag in rotterdamm, more trolls and more noob drivers who don't know how to shift for hills or how indicators and mirrors work.

well all gone now due to users being ban ect  people are busy ect  ets2mp might  loose players them the game  will be empty

I highly doubt that, only the dumb guys who want to play the game like its bumper cars will get bored and leave and good riddance as far as im concerned, at least then we can have a better standard of drivers out there instead of trolls or guys who don't understand how overtaking and dual carriageways work. besides, EP gets its fair share of excitement now and again, but its a lot nicer to make a clean run through than before where it was a parking lot full of guys with trolls just ramming guys all the time, where theres large crowds theres 10 or so trolls all waiting to screw up your day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived