Any admins online at the moment?

JTVL #1

I did a few jobs through Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Europoort earlier, the rammers and blockers were worse than usual and there didn't seem to be any admins online... It was one of those times where I just wish I had OBS running, I'd have probably about a dozen reports to make if I did :(

In this pic I was just turning right to exit Rotterdam when this person turned right alongside me (from the left turn lane) then pushed me into a wall... I haven't put it through the report system because I doubt it'd be enough evidence for a ban.

r81gVHT.jpg

JTVL - Gold Class Trucking

Currently at the time of writing this Rotterdam and Europort are very highly populated and busy. Due to this higher population than normal rammers and blockers are more likely. I personally like to avoid that area during peak times and risk it later in the evening. 

A little tip for the future if you're wanting to report people ingame if the admins are not available is to record them or use the picture you've presented, but if you're wanting to use a video I hope I'm able to help. If you've got one of the newer Nvidia cards you can use Shadowplay which I've linked below and also Open Broadcaster Software and use it for a local recording and not a livestream.

Here's a link to both of the programs I mentioned:

Nvidia Shadowplay Program (Newer Cards Only)
NVIDIA Shadowplay Software

Open Broadcaster Software (Local Recording)
Open Broadcaster Software

Plays.TV (Local Recording *Suggested By Krav)

Plays.TV Software

*If you're needing any help on setting up these programs, don't hesitate to Personal Message me and I'll assist you further*

Once you've got footage and perhaps uploaded it to a video sharing website for example YouTube, you can post the video or in your case a picture and some more information about the rule breaker in the reporting section of the ETS2MP forum.

Format to follow when reporting

Server:
Date:
Time:
Place:
Perpetrator(s):
Description:
Video/Picture:

Forum to report the Rulebreaker (Reporting Users)
Reporting Forum

I hope this helps you in the future to report rulebreakers, and keep in mind to avoid less hassle when driving is too avoid Rotterdam and Europort during the peak times of the day when it's the busiest!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

^^

m8

u forgot plays.tv

it's amazing and it's basically like OBS but without the streaming xD like you can record constantly and do replays then upload them onto the website

I've updated the post above with the new information. Thanks for the extra input!

I'll need to have a look at the program some time if it's got positive feedback.

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

I only have the picture I posted above, unfortunately... Originally I didn't bother making a report with it because I know for ramming they usually prefer a video over screenshots, but as Scarface0359 pointed out above, the screenshot was good enough to make a report for insulting language (I had to Google it: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mogoolcharming word indeed)... So I made the report based on that.

JTVL - Gold Class Trucking

if you like  the best way to report is to record or screen shot  i use  play tv very easy   and  to get the  user id  for steam type in game chat  /pinfo 444 for example  and to gets his ets2mp profile name  you can do press tab  left click  them right click on that user name  look for ets2mp profile  and there you go     them you can goto ets2mp .com  login  them manage report and create your report very simple :P 

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived