Job expires in 1300 hours

valiant_ [USA]

Question

As stated in the title. My jobs expire in 1300 hours and it seems since me and my friend like to run together that our jobs are totally different even from the same location. His jobs also expire in 1300 hours. I tried resting, towing, and even resetting the economy entirely and have yet to see a change. I noticed this has only happened after the 1.20 update.

2 answers to this question

It has been like this in multiplayer as long as I can remember wat before 1.20 and will be like this until the create their own economy. And i don't know when that will after they say when ETS 2 is stopped being support and that could be 5 years from now or maybe never. Don't expect it to change anytime soon.

To get different jobs follow this guide(it will reset your location to your HQ but you can teleport to where you last were. : http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/26-Reset-Economy-for-Jobs

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.