How to start a convoy?

Goldmine231

Well if you want a convoy with only your friends in it- then arrange to meet up at a certain location at a certain time and drive where the wind takes you :D

But if you want other people to join you- you can either post a topic here- if its something really big, but make sure you meet the requirements. Generally if you're new to convoys I suggest you start of small. I myself have led a few convoys of up to 10 people- its a lot of fun and a lot of responsibilty, and TS is your friend :)

You can also post an ad on ets2c.com, I have taken part in a number of convoys posted on ets2c.com and roughly 70% of them are not well organised and you start off with around 20 people, and you end up with 3 because some have damaged their trucks, others got lost, some got very annoyed and the leader decided to go for his lunch and abandon the convoy.

Good luck!

hahaha  in my convoy xd  I made 1  it was my first time ever xd you would be like wtf is going on  ill tell you firstly  people using more than 1 lane next here come a speedy trucker angry with my speed limit  he trys to ram me  but because  my internet  makes people lag so much xd  he flyes in the sky in half an hr  I didn't know my  convoy every one ditched me xd  I was looking  at my  phone xd  so what a nice convoy  I had xd

76561198098873827.png

Try to find some mates to drive with, and use TS to communicate. I really think there´s no other way to drive safe with over 6 trucks. If you dont know one yet, you can try to find some cool guys meeting your driving skills and ask them to drive together, just following their route.

My first "convoy" was with a driver which I meet in the road. I went after him cause he look calmed and responsible and when we reach destination I ask him to follow to a next route so we drive together just with a few words in the chat. It was nice, but it´s hard to find such drivers : /

lkRjRkb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived