ETR's monstrous Children in Need convoy!

[WTLVTC - Founder] Crumbs

We are doing so well. A huge thank you to everyone that has donated so far, but we still need your help!

I am certain we can smash the target that has been set and help even more disadvantaged or unwell children. Give what you can via Euro Truck Radio's just giving page and you too can make a huge difference to someone's life.

_46655775_pudsey_226.jpg

Thank you once again and I hope to see you all at ETR's monstrous charity convoy!

BigDave1985

Thanks to some amazing people, we have reached our target, but it has only just begun! From Fri 23rd to Mon 26th, you can take place in this truly epic convoy. By just attending, you will be showing support for Children in Need. We hope everyone in attendance, who are able, will donate to this amazing charity, whatever you can by texting FRQE83 (£1, £2, £3, £5 or £10) to 70070 or visiting Here

Let see how much we can raise and how many children we can help.

BigDave1985

Has you can imagine, planning a 70+ hour convoy takes a lot of time. As far as route goes, I fairly certain it will follow the same process as the 24 hour convoy ETR did, where we drove for as long as we could until we felt it necessary to stop. Once stopped, the meeting point would be publish via social media and on the radio. I think it might be slightly more structured this time around, but I will have to let the events team post about that. The starting point has already been confirmed and as is available on the Facebook page and on the Just Giving page.

BigDave1985

Has you can imagine, planning a 70+ hour convoy takes a lot of time. As far as route goes, I fairly certain it will follow the same process as the 24 hour convoy ETR did, where we drove for as long as we could until we felt it necessary to stop. Once stopped, the meeting point would be publish via social media and on the radio. I think it might be slightly more structured this time around, but I will have to let the events team post about that. The starting point has already been confirmed and as is available on the Facebook page and on the Just Giving page.

That seems more like Chaos to me. When there is no clear plan then I don't think everything will run smoothly.

I remember a popular VTC on ETS2MP organized a charity convoy like this a few months back which lasted all weekend and they published the route plans and times for all to view and download. This helped a great deal because when I get tired and log off, I only consulted the timetable to know where the convoy is headed or stopped and made my way there.

Note: see this as a suggestion and not an intent to spite your VTC. Thanks

Archived