ETR's monstrous Children in Need convoy!

[WTLVTC - Founder] Crumbs

So, what's going on 'ere then?

The EuroTruck Radio team have decided that the time has come to do a charity event. We will be supporting one of the biggest fundraising events that are organised by charities in the UK every year. The charity that we have decided to support with our first event is Children In Need. Every year they strive to raise money to support children not only in the UK but in many countries across the world. This was an important factor in the deciding of the charity that we are going to support. We ourselves receive endless amounts of support from the members of the ETS2 community who are based not only in the UK but are based all over the world!

We will be holding a monstrous convoy starting at 12:00 midday (BST) on Friday the 23rd of October and finishing on Monday the 26th of October (Time to follow). Sign up by clicking on the ETS2.c preview near the bottom of this page, also stay tuned in to the radio and keep your eye on our Facebook page for more details!

And how do I donate?

You can donate to children in need by clicking on the webpage preview below or alternatively you can sponsor EuroTruck Radio by texting FRQE83 £1 to 70070. And don't forget to claim Gift Aid to increase your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you. You can donate £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10!

WQmcWMO.png

Got anymore details for us?

IHdn2LX.png

dGE04EW.png

XB1WLYg.png

Thanks!

ETR Team.

Fantastic idea, if not somewhat crazy!  :lol:

I will be there for most of it showing my support. Not sure if the link to the fundraising site was omitted by accident, but here is the link: https://www.justgiving.com/EuroTruckRadio/. Remember that every little bit really does help, so have a search around the house for any loose change and head over to our fundraising page :)

BigDave1985

I think the title of this topic might need some better punctiuation because now I'm rofling at the topic title that sounds a bit like "Monstrous children have needs too!"

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

A very impressive amount raised so far, but its still just under target. This forum has a massive 50,000 members. If only a small fraction of those donate, we could easily reach our target.

So please have a look around and see what you can donate. None of this will go to ETR as already mentioned and every penny will go towards helping children, just like Joe...

https://youtu.be/usyG6UDM5KE

Visit this webpage and click donate :)

BigDave1985

Archived