Look at the trafic jam ?

Tandre

Question

7 answers to this question

moved to help, you can't teleport ingame

but you can use the developer cam you need to edit your config.cfg with notepad++

find uset g_console "1" set that to ''1'' 

uset g_developer "1" set that also to ''1''

if you are ingame press 0 zero button 

you can control camera with 8,4,6,5

If you're using the cam to look further ahead, please make sure you're off the main road, be it the shoulder or rest area. 

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Also if you read the rules you will notice that you cant park at EuroPort at all... for that even if your just away from the road just watching will still cause more lag to that specific location and make it worst for players that don't have a strong PC/Connection!

And you will probably get kicked to :)

Regards, Z

TS3 Senior Admin

ETS2MP MOD

76561198099032395.png

Also if you read the rules you will notice that you cant park at EuroPort at all... for that even if your just away from the road just watching will still cause more lag to that specific location and make it worst for players that don't have a strong PC/Connection!

And you will probably get kicked to :)

Regards, Z

TS3 Senior Admin

ETS2MP MOD

Okey thank you for that answer :) I meant use that cam thing but i understand why you dont want me to do that. I think this topic can be closed

moved to help, you can't teleport ingame

but you can use the developer cam you need to edit your config.cfg with notepad++

find uset g_console "1" set that to ''1'' 

uset g_developer "1" set that also to ''1''

if you are ingame press 0 zero button 

you can control camera with 8,4,6,5

That was what i meant :) But as i understand we are not alowed to do that becuze of causin lag. And i fully understand that !